Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] List of Improvements We'd Like to See in Arcane Legends (v. 2.0)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Another thing I'd like is to be able to see that an item which is a belt for example is portrayed as a belt when it drops and not shown as armor. not sure if it's the same with artifacts, never dropped one
    i hope you understand what i mean

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default My opinion

- I think you should add an option to re-egg our pet and make them only stashable so we dont have to buy 1294938 times the same pet for all our toons and so we can concentrate on stuff or things more expensive. This re-egg option would cost something 250 story token ( so we cant re-egg every second ) and the pet will get the same level as the character you open on ( example your character is level 15 so the pet is level 15 too ).

- more pvp event, at the fact pvp is almost dead at all levels you should make it more popular again and do some event pvp like you did in the past.

- make a youtuber partnership with arcane legend's youtubers, something like let them beta test news things ur adding to the game and sponsor them for they make more video and so they can atract new ppls

Thats all for me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Default [Official] List of Improvements We'd Like to See in Arcane Legends (v. 2.0)

New suggestion! Make already *EXISTING* auras purchasable by plat!

EXAMPLE:
    Maul of ollerus Proc aura 6.6k plat
    Elon bulwark proc aura 1.8k plat
    Magma sword proc aura 999 plat
    4/4 glintstone aura 3.6k plat
    Arcane ring aura 1.8k plat
    Para glow 2.2k plat
    6/6 mireguard aura 3k plat
    Kershal proc aura 2.8k plat
    My prices are based on look, color, size, and detail of the aura.
    (YOU SHOULD ONLY BE ABLE TO WEAR ONE AT A TIME)*separate section under back packs named “aura”*.

To prevent value manipulation make them *Non-Tradable* (ONLY).

*THESE AURAS SHOULD BE SLIGHTLY DARKER/LIGHTER THAN THE ORIGINALS SO PEOPLE CAN KNOW WHICH ONES ARE PLAIN AURAS AND WHICH AREN’T*
    Kinda Like this
    bad pics but you get the idea
    (BLACK FLAMED MAUL )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Ectoplasm drop rates from arena chest

Increase the drop rate of undead vial drops from arena, as its almost impossible to loot a vial even with 200+ chests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

- Allow PvE kills count in Elite Southern Gates (Esg)? I mean, it is very active map, and im at 340k PvE kills i had in January. *Note: i play Esg everyday.
    - Set fixed amount of mobs kills needed to spawn bosses for solo, 2, 3 or full parties runs.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Marosok; 04-28-2019 at 01:03 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marosok For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default esg

I support the count of deaths in esg.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
    - Set fixed amount of mobs kills needed to spawn bosses for solo, 2, 3 or full parties runs.
    i'm sure this is just bug about worms every worm counts as 4 killed mobs (so if its killed 1 big and 3 small worms - it counts as 16 mobs if all 4 players were near), "fixed amount" will mean that u will need to kill more than u usually do in full pt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Items by mail (details)

I would like to improve the idea of the other user a little (mail system of the house).
    + My edition would be this:
    -The idea of sending items by mail from home to another house with its respective price.
    • Add: Choose claim time for the other person -> 1-3 days maximum.
    Example:
    [[Send mail]]
    - For: 'Player'
    * [items] [price] [2 days] *
    • I hope you keep it in mind, this would save time for buying and selling in the forum since sometimes we have different schedules.
    PS: I hope you understand, I used a translator , thanks.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrAYRTON95 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slamdk View Post
    1) add an option to choose pet priority between attack and pick up, so pet will first follow your choice and only after will switch to other kind of object

2) add a choice for when auto potion should kick in, actually it’s when you went under 66%, maybe have the possibility to choose 33% also. In some maps 66% limit only became a waste of potions and don’t give enough time to use skills.
    ++

SM-A800F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by MrAYRTON95 View Post
    I would like to improve the idea of the other user a little (mail system of the house).
    + My edition would be this:
    -The idea of sending items by mail from home to another house with its respective price.
    • Add: Choose claim time for the other person -> 1-3 days maximum.
    Example:
    [[Send mail]]
    - For: 'Player'
    * [items] [price] [2 days] *
    • I hope you keep it in mind, this would save time for buying and selling in the forum since sometimes we have different schedules.
    PS: I hope you understand, I used a translator , thanks.
    I support this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Game GFX / SFX enable-disable Option.

Since a lot of us are playing on rather small screens and / or not HighEnd Entertainment Gear,
    an Option to disable Aura, Effects, and all other visual Effects would be great.

Of course, the ideas mentioned above, with more and more purchasable auras are a valid wishes,
    it should not ruin other players experience and so a user chosen amount of graphic overflow to
    ones cerebral cortex would be nice.

it is nice and sometimes interesting to see auras and artifacts effects but when playing in maus or
    any map with a load of mobs, it is just annoying when i am unable to spot my own toon.

also this green spinning ball (no idea where the origin ist) annoys a lot when farming energy

so an option to allow players to choose if they want to get all the visual enhancement or not, would
    be a nice thing. dunno if this would also increase my battery life .. which would be fantastic.

thanks for the improvements so far. it makes even more fun to play when the quality of life updates
    are coming in as they were requested by the community.
    --
    ign: Alinamarie / a Roguette

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i suggest

1) add a voice chat on pvp or while on dungeons

2) add search bar on friends list and guild members list

3) class reworks / redesign

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I do not know if anyone has mentioned it here but I have a suggestion. Putting a search box in the friendlist and guild would help a lot who has the extensive list, thank you already.
    "Victory without a fight is a triumph without glory"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Just gonna borrow some combat ideas from PL that would be nice to have in AL:

1.Choosing which enemy to target
    -Attacking when no enemy is targeted targets and attacks the nearest enemy

2.Auto weapon attack (can be toggled in settings)
    -Holding down weapon attack button interrupts auto attack and charges weapon
    -Makes spamming low cool down skills while Energize is active much easier

3.Character always faces targeted enemy when attacking and moving at the same time
    -This would make close range weapons, such as staffs, daggers, and warrior weapons, feel much better to use and not force players to stand still in order for weapons to deal damage. Standing still doesn't make combat that fun.
    Last edited by Kaziscate; 04-29-2019 at 10:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

How about the next expansion introduces unique products for monetization, such as "Crafting" or "Ranks"

1. Like for example every time you level up a certain cap, and do a certain amount of quests,

your rank goes up and you gain a random (Account Bound) reward locked behind a timer, to prevent abuse.

2. Or maybe you buy special crafting materials to craft unique pet's or key's to premium room's, while regular players get regular rooms, with chance to enter a premium room???

3. Why not a daily rewards road map?? if you Log-In for 31 consecutive day's you get the "Ultimate" reward? (That is Account Bound)

The rest of the 30 days are regular rewards like for example:

.Common Locked (Day1-Day7): Account bound, exclusive item's, that can be liquidated for a unique currency for each characters.

.Rare Locked(Day8-Day15): Account bound, exclusive crafting materials for unique items & premium items like Elite awakening gems.

.Epic Locked (Day31): Account bound, exclusive currency/XP chests with random XP amount dropping/Special mythic-arcane pet that can only be obtained from these exclusive chests)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've seen so many game's with a schedule of daily rewards that you obtain if you log in for consecutive days, why doesn't AL have this?

It would really benefit the next generations of players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bundlos View Post
    1) Would love to see an increase to the currency cap of Red Raid Coins as the current cap is 12 and looted coins simply waste away.
    +1 to this, i would also add to make items bought with red raid coins stashable, so we can improve our secondary pgs just like it was with planar pendant.

Others suggestions i would like to make:
    1) review critical shot and quickness skills. Since awakenings came into the game these passives lost any means. Spend 5 point to get 5% movement speed is a lot and it only give a value worth half an awakening. I suggest to raise critical shot to 1% each point (total 5%) and quickness to 5% each point (total 25%)

2) make house shared between all pgs on the same account, it doesn’t seem right to left some of mine’s little ones out in the open without a roof on their heads
    Jokes aside we can already craft deed and locations and move it through stash but it’s a waste of time doing it each time. You could make it shared and in exchange once opened we can’t craft it back into deed anymore just like when we open a pet egg. System will automatically craft a deed only when opening an higher grade house to improve our current one (example i have a lodge and open a tavern i’ll find lodge deed in inventory)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post

3. Why not a daily rewards road map?? if you Log-In for 31 consecutive day's you get the "Ultimate" reward? (That is Account Bound)

The rest of the 30 days are regular rewards like for example:

.Common Locked (Day1-Day7): Account bound, exclusive item's, that can be liquidated for a unique currency for each characters.

.Rare Locked(Day8-Day15): Account bound, exclusive crafting materials for unique items & premium items like Elite awakening gems.

.Epic Locked (Day31): Account bound, exclusive currency/XP chests with random XP amount dropping/Special mythic-arcane pet that can only be obtained from these exclusive chests)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've seen so many game's with a schedule of daily rewards that you obtain if you log in for consecutive days, why doesn't AL have this?

It would really benefit the next generations of players.
    This is the type of Daily rewards road map system i'm talking about. Have a look.

Name:  daily reward chests system.png
Views: 397
Size:  400.9 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Did hold a small survey today.

These pictures speak for themselves.

Name:  unofficial short al survey 1.PNG
Views: 362
Size:  70.2 KB
    Name:  unofficial short al survey 2.PNG
Views: 378
Size:  127.7 KB
    Name:  unofficial short al survey 3.PNG
Views: 370
Size:  129.4 KB
    Name:  unofficial short al survey 4.PNG
Views: 377
Size:  111.4 KB
    Name:  unofficial short al survey 5.PNG
Views: 364
Size:  146.5 KB

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    Did hold a small survey today.

These pictures speak for themselves.

Name:  unofficial short al survey 1.PNG
Views: 362
Size:  70.2 KB
    Name:  unofficial short al survey 2.PNG
Views: 378
Size:  127.7 KB
    Name:  unofficial short al survey 3.PNG
Views: 370
Size:  129.4 KB
    Name:  unofficial short al survey 4.PNG
Views: 377
Size:  111.4 KB
    Name:  unofficial short al survey 5.PNG
Views: 364
Size:  146.5 KB
    Agreed!!! Pvp level 10-14, 27, 33, 36-39, 41-43-46. Were the most fun. Especially level 41 and level 10. Wish we could have those days back. But I think it’s a bit too late since the level gap is too far apart! Tbh they should have done a new level gap every 2 years(in my opinion).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

I will post this one last time, i hope changes happen. i am rooting for sts' success.

You guys have given me a lot of fond memories.

1. Why not add super easy achievements for beginners, with bound vanities/pets? It'll really motivate new players in the long run.

2. Why not bound XP chests from achievements for new players? Samples have strong impact on costumers.

3. Why not make a special event in kraken mines that drops eggs and reborn watch lockeds [Mythic] versions in Kraken mines as a special event?

4. Or add a locked that ONLY drops in kraken mines? Even i myself in endgame, don't find many options to make gold. Hard to enjoy with no goals.

5. Why not advertise the game on social media? i always see super cheap candy crush clones being promoted....

Take the risk. You guys might make good profits.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 05-07-2019 at 08:54 AM.