Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official Feedback Thread for Purchasing High and Low level Dungeon Access

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I really love the new elixrs. I am just curious, is there an important reason why we can only buy 5 minutes at a time? I am just wonderting, cause for players who really enjoy using these elixirs, might be easier if we can buy 30 minutes or 60 minutes at a time?

I am just blown away by the idea that now we can level up our characters in dungeons we enjoy the most instead of being forced to go through less favorite dungeons. Lost Expedition is really a well-planned and good looking dungeon. But, I have so much more lag than usual there. Usually huge portions of the landscape don't even render. I truly dread having to go through it for 5 levels. Now, I don't have to.

By creating these great elixrs for us, STS is telling us that the believe in us. It's like they are saying that they trust and believe in us enough that they don't have to spoon feed and micro manage every detail of our gaming experience. They are giving us more freedom so that we can have more fun and enjoyment.

Mixing high levels and low levels together can really increase the amount of training and knowledge players aquire as they level up. More experienced players can take their friends in and "show them the ropes" and give them more training and experience than before.

Not to mention, that the absolute number one point of this game for players is to have fun. People playing together with their friends is never a bad thing. I am glad that now even more people will be able to have fun with their friends.

I am really excited about these elixrs and am very glad to help support the game.
    Last edited by Aikiebo; 12-02-2011 at 11:57 PM.
    "How Wude! Mesa your humble Servant."
    "You can argue with me, but you can't aruge with the math." Foghorn Leghorn, 20th Century American Philospher