Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official Feedback Thread for Purchasing High and Low level Dungeon Access

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey gang,

Thanks for your feedback and our apologies we haven't been in here answering questions more frequently. Suffice to say, we hear you. We know that not everyone is going to like everything we do. Just to reiterate, our main thrust with this change is to give low level players the option to play with higher level friends or vice versa. We're changing the price up to 5 Plat to give a bit more barrier to entry for this feature.

Thanks in advance for keeping the conversation friendly and constructive.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey gang,

Thanks for your feedback and our apologies we haven't been in here answering questions more frequently. Suffice to say, we hear you. We know that not everyone is going to like everything we do. Just to reiterate, our main thrust with this change is to give low level players the option to play with higher level friends or vice versa. We're changing the price up to 5 Plat to give a bit more barrier to entry for this feature.

Thanks in advance for keeping the conversation friendly and constructive.
    Raising the price to 5 plats doesn't solve the problem of leader board preservation at all. It just ensures that only the wealthier of players gets on it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pastrychef For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef View Post
    Raising the price to 5 plats doesn't solve the problem of leader board preservation at all. It just ensures that only the wealthier of players gets on it.

I think what they need to do is make it so if we use that elixer, we can't get leaderboard kills, just exp, BUT at a price of 5 plat, they need to increase the time the elixer lasts, a plat a minute isnt worth it to anybody

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zojak For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

The use of any elixer to boost taints yur stats. Umm thats common sense.. Cry and complain about one then you do the same for all.. I soloed my toon 20 to 66 with the new elixer and that was the outcome.. Placed myself on a already false and tainted leaderboard and broke no rules doin so... If your on the top of the kill count leaderboard and have ever used a thrasher to solo kills then u must be a cheat and not legitamate. Same thing dude. Pvp k/d ratio tainted. Sts came out with this awesome elixer and I used it..
    Last edited by mafiainc42; 12-08-2011 at 06:52 PM.
    "To achieve things that others cant you must do things that others wont"
    When in doubt, ask yourself, "What would Judgement do!!"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mafiainc42 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by mafiainc42 View Post
    The use of any elixer to boost taints yur stats. Umm thats common sense.. Cry and complain about one then you do the same for all.. I soloed my toon with the new elixer and that was the outcome.. Placed myself on a already false and tainted leaderboard and broke no rules doin so... If your on the top of the kill count leaderboard and have ever used a thrasher to solo kills then u must be a cheat and not legitamate. Same thing dude. Pvp k/d ratio tainted. Sts came out with this awesome elixer and I used it..
    What took you 3 days to achieve your kills (WestCoastBird - 83164 and Crazyazzbird - 50000) took Naughtee ONE YEAR and took me over a year and a half.

I used to look forward doing ratio runs and targeted to farm 1-3k kills per day which would take me hours. Thrasher Pwnage Punch elixirs was released and ruined it!!! So, I decided to stop. I just couldn't keep up with plat potters. You did not cheat. That's true. Devs loves you!!! It was either you or someone else.

However, I'm just disappointed and appalled that what I have accomplished in game would be placed in the same category as to how you achieved your spots. Thanks Devs for your "awesomeness and ingenuity" on how to earn your profits.
    Last edited by Chant; 12-08-2011 at 04:18 PM.
    Chantylily - Mage, Chanterella - Archer, Chantankie - Bear
    Chantylily - Vampy & Sorcerer, Chant - Engineer, Chanty - Operative, Chantanky - Commando