View Poll Results: Bring Back Last Year's Sin Patty's Vanity items?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! I want a chance to buy those items!

12 40.00%
  • NO! Don't bring last year's items back!

11 36.67%
  • I simply do not care. I shouldn't even be here.

7 23.33%

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview Poll - Sin Patty's Vintage Items

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tusharreings View Post
    Whoever u r idk man but buy ur helix if u r too desperate abt that ty

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    My name is lovewins on dl in case you can't tell
    obviously you didnt understand a word from the thread I posted weeks ago about bringing helix back . ur here telling me to go buy it if im so desperate? Sure I will buy it but buy it from WHO?? from the people that dont even sell for 2.5bil offer ? the people that have helix are very few and thats not fair for a game that has had every item added back for either farming or plat.... everyone is holding into them and any good offer you give them they say no ty because they think it will keep going higher forever..it makes no sense to have an item that is very close to becoming extinct

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LoveWins View Post
    obviously you didnt understand a word from the thread I posted weeks ago about bringing helix back . ur here telling me to go buy it if im so desperate? Sure I will buy it but buy it from WHO?? from the people that dont even sell for 2.5bil offer ? the people that have helix are very few and thats not fair for a game that has had every item added back for either farming or plat.... everyone is holding into them and any good offer you give them they say no ty because they think it will keep going higher forever..it makes no sense to have an item that is very close to becoming extinct
    You're in the wrong thread. If you want me to consider your post you'll stay on target. Thanks :-|
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    You're in the wrong thread. If you want me to consider your post you'll stay on target. Thanks :-|
    yeah sorry lol I already posted a thread on general discussion, and I feel like not everyone got the point that I was trying to throw in... had to leave something about it

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

I wrote that bcoz u replied to my post ,u should js put ur point.
    If u tag someone then what it means???

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

There’s players who own more than 1 helix, it will not be extinct, as I’ve seen ppl who quit who own the weapon usually gives it away or sells it for gold incase they come back. But yeah gl finding a seller there’s someone selling if ur interested to buy pm thigh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk