Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    Lol they will rage if this happens XD, they don’t want rerelease cause they want to find a sucker to buy there over expensive junk that they bought for 20k and hoarded all these years.

Quit being selfish just because you collectors want to look prettier than the other players. It’s like when you guys join a map you think you’re hovering above the rest of us. They already rereleased green arlor why not rerelease crier and brown heraldic more players support rerelease than those who are against it . Plus us plat buyers would prefer a vanity version for plat

Hey look sts another GREAT source of income
    They want to find sucker to buy their junk? Why would you want a junk to comeback? How do you know the price ppl paid for their collectibles when youre unable to even think for urself.. You literally copied Ares word to word. Lost your credibility there i cant comprehend if youre just being a follower or you want ppl to lose gold. Its either of the 2 since you claim they are junk theres no logical explanation as to why you want re-release.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Silhouette For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    They want to find sucker to buy their junk? Why would you want a junk to comeback? How do you know the price ppl paid for their collectibles when youre unable to even think for urself.. You literally copied Ares word to word. Lost your credibility there i cant comprehend if youre just being a follower or you want ppl to lose gold. Its either of the 2 since you claim they are junk theres no logical explanation as to why you want re-release.
    People payed a lot for it? Good, they enjoyed it long enough, now let other players enjoy the look. Dont be greedy lmao

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azedz View Post
    People payed a lot for it? Good, they enjoyed it long enough, now let other players enjoy the look. Dont be greedy lmao

Sometimes it feels like im debating with kids..if you want something you should work to achieve it. I want 100 m should sts take away 100 m from every player that owns 300+m? They enjoyed being rich long enough theres no need to be greedy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Sometimes it feels like im debating with kids..if you want something you should work to achieve it. I want 100 m should sts take away 100 m from every player that owns 300+m? They enjoyed being rich long enough theres no need to be greedy.
    Ur argument is like saying that I want to sell my poop for $10 just because the pizza I bought was $10.

I also own rare items, I dont mind if other players get them, I have already had my fun with it, but I dont wanna sell them cuz I like them.

Many people who owned those items quitted/ got banned. There aren't enough items to go around, think about it geez.

Even if people work hard, they CANT buy it if no one is willing to sell. Games aren't like real world, u cant quit life in real world and keep ur belongings, ur belonging will get passed on but in games ur belonging will stay in ur account.

Tl;dr u cant buy items if there aren't enough in the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Let's try to keep this thread civilized lads.

I'm gonna compare this with real life situation. Let's say I've been always wanting to get and own a certain antique in real life. This antique does not serve a purpose for my life but only for collection and only collectors value this. It's very expensive and hardly anyone is willing to sell their collection. So what do I do? I go to the company or person who made or created it so that everyone else can enjoy it? I don't think that's how this things work lads.
    My friend, do you fly away now?
    To a world that abhors you and I?
    All that awaits you is a somber morrow
    No matter where the winds may blow

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Windboot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Windboot View Post

I'm gonna compare this with real life situation. Let's say I've been always wanting to get and own a certain antique in real life. This antique does not serve a purpose for my life but only for collection and only collectors value this. It's very expensive and hardly anyone is willing to sell their collection. So what do I do? I go to the company or person who made or created it so that everyone else can enjoy it? I don't think that's how this things work lads.
    This is a game where it is possible to recreate items to please the majority. Ofcourse STS will only do it if the pros outweighs the cons.

But u have to keep an open mind, just because someone payed a lot for an item it does not mean that no one should be allowed to have it. It's a game where prices change daily. You have to keep in mind that u wont always get the same or more resale value when purchasing an item.

Haha sry for the previous example bud, I couldn't think of a better one atm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thank you..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

This is a game where it is possible to recreate items to please the majority. Ofcourse STS will only do it if the pros outweighs the cons.

But u have to keep an open mind, just because someone payed a lot for an item it does not mean that no one should be allowed to have it. It's a game where prices change daily. You have to keep in mind that u wont always get the same or more resale value when purchasing an item.

I never claimed that i should get what i paid for an item? Your entire argument was based on something i never stated..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I never claimed that i should get what i paid for an item? Your entire argument was based on something i never stated..
    I replied to someone else I think

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The only items I paid is my rogue tabard set for a couple of bucks.

I'd agree to these kind of ideas IF, a certain discontinued gear is OP or a certain discontinued vanity boost stat, in which can cause imbalance and injustice in pve/pvp experience. Otherwise we are debating here over a 7 years ago gear/vanity that serve no purpose but fashion.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Windboot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Already with the release of green arlor people wanted it so badly, look at it now- nobody wants it anymore. People want vanities because they are rare, unique and special. Keep them as they are. If u want them so badly why didnt u buy them years ago or ran for the lbs? Right bc u did not play back then but there are vanities for lb u can earn nowadays aswell and they look awesome. Besides that u can still buy a few sets and its way easier to make gold now than like 3 years ago.
    People always try to use the lazy way. Rather make gear cheap and obtainable... thats what new players need...just saying.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

-1 to bringing back any high value collectibles from early seasons in crates/for plat as unlimited availability.

I personally wouldn't mind if there was an additional lb reward

*Locked Crate of the Banned nab*

Which could contain any old item that was removed from game due to the owner being banned (not new items, only ones that have existed previously...eg 30 blue founders set linked to banned accounts, so only 30 sets, or even 50% of existed, so 15 sets possible to bring back)

This would include all vanities (besides lb) s1-3 tradeable items, arcanes, early mythics and eggs.

Thoughts?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    319 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Already with the release of green arlor people wanted it so badly, look at it now- nobody wants it anymore. People want vanities because they are rare, unique and special. Keep them as they are. If u want them so badly why didnt u buy them years ago or ran for the lbs? Right bc u did not play back then but there are vanities for lb u can earn nowadays aswell and they look awesome. Besides that u can still buy a few sets and its way easier to make gold now than like 3 years ago.
    People always try to use the lazy way. Rather make gear cheap and obtainable... thats what new players need...just saying.

Ahm, not really. People didn't run back then because majority didn't spend real money on the energies to be able to keep up at the first leaderboard events.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorknown View Post
    People only want the rarest and most expensive ones back, but not the other ones. I find it funny...
    They say it won’t hurt collectibles, but you want a re-release of the “best” most valued ones which will increase the number of them in game, yes it will hurt the collectibles.( if you increase the number of the item-whether it’s vanity or armor you still are increasing the number of the collectible which will hurt its value)

Couldn’t agree more, It’s always the same people on here begging for the rarest/best items to be sold or re-released for platinum.
    If you want it then you’re going to have to get it the same way everyone else did, putting in effort,time,and money legitimately.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

It’s not that I copied Ares word for word it’s that great minds think alike, junk as in it’s only use is to look pretty in outpost and can’t look pretty in pvp or pve. I don’t think you can tank anything with a level 12 brown heraldic set XD. Me follower? aren’t you just following what the hoarders known as “collectors” are saying? Hypocrite much? I want a rerelease VANITY version of season 1-2 armors for plat, they can recolor it if they want to, can’t read? I know a few of the prices of these items since I’ve been playing since the end of 2013. Oh well if they lose gold, they rereleased green arlor for rogue but what’s that? Everyone stopped whining about it and adapted and moved on? So the rest of you collectors should do the same? Now if you please, be gone. I’m trying to help sts out by giving them more money so the game can run longer. You’re welcome btw.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    It’s not that I copied Ares word for word it’s that great minds think alike, junk as in it’s only use is to look pretty in outpost and can’t look pretty in pvp or pve. I don’t think you can tank anything with a level 12 brown heraldic set XD. Me follower? aren’t you just following what the hoarders known as “collectors” are saying? Hypocrite much? I want a rerelease VANITY version of season 1-2 armors for plat, they can recolor it if they want to, can’t read? I know a few of the prices of these items since I’ve been playing since the end of 2013. Oh well if they lose gold, they rereleased green arlor for rogue but what’s that? Everyone stopped whining about it and adapted and moved on? So the rest of you collectors should do the same? Now if you please, be gone. I’m trying to help sts out by giving them more money so the game can run longer. You’re welcome btw.
    Just let it go ghost, they won’t understand. They probably won’t rerelease it. There is a CHANCE though, with the rerelease of green arlor and whatnot. You “collectors” can keep your original’s we just want a Vanity Recolored version of what you have, VANITY... keep your crier and brown heraldic ARMORS but a Black and purple heraldic with orange lightning aura is what I personally want, I’d pay 10,000 play for that. But that’s just me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Well since everyone here love old stuffs. Here is an old ss of me and my buddy.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Windboot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Well since everyone here love old stuffs. Here is an old ss of me and my buddy.
    Still have the tabled set ?

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk