Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Spacetime, we gotta talk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aikiebo View Post
    Yeah, this and all the other little history lessons, really makes people appreciate what we got even more?

I heard somewhere, that Blackstar was going to be the original game, or did I misread that?
    Nope, you were correct. I believe due to lack of funds/time/and going over budget that they cut the project/put it on hold.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Yay 200 posts in less than 5 hours. On this thread!!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Yeah, this and all the other little history lessons, really makes people appreciate what we got even more.

I heard somewhere, that Blackstar was going to be the original game, or did I misread that?
    All of the new stuff makes me appreciate old PL even more. I haven't enjoyed pl as much as I did back then. Yeah SL was suppost to be first. They were struggling to find funding from investors, because it was such a common Si-Fi MMO for a already massive computer platform. PL took off because it was a fresh new idea and the first of its kind on Mobile.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

11 pages. I just read 11 pages of some of the most random stuff ever. I lost my opinion on about page 3, my sanity on page 8. Thanks low.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MoarPewPew View Post
    Feel Better?

We are playing a Free to Play mmo.

Over time it seems the players have been greedy and demanding.... not the devs.
    OMG I could not have said it better in two pages. TY MoarPewPew! This player base is very greedy and demanding, given that we've ben getting new content on a more regular basis than in any other game I've played. No, it has not ben totally mind-blowing, game changing stuff, but They roll it out, TYVM.

Thanx STS dev. team!

in game name: GIMBOID lvl 66 Archer Yeah, I'm SRINGY, Get over it!
    Totally indifferent member of FAIL
    INHALE RAGE EXHALE VENGEANCE...THERE IS NO FNORD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaddy View Post
    OMG I could not have said it better in two pages. TY MoarPewPew! This player base is very greedy and demanding, given that we've ben getting new content on a more regular basis than in any other game I've played. No, it has not ben totally mind-blowing, game changing stuff, but They roll it out, TYVM.

Thanx STS dev. team!
    We would just like content as good as the stuff they showed us before
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Why does everyone want to control how other people play their game. It is their game to enjoy their way. Let people be to be happy and have fun.
    for the same reason there are so many " forum grammar police" in this community (sooooo many more than in other communities) The two types are cut from the same cloth.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaddy View Post
    for the same reason there are so many " forum grammar police" in this community (sooooo many more than in other communities) The two types are cut from the same cloth.
    This forum is AMAZING compared to other forums- If ya post anything on most forums, the sharks eat you alive!
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

I agree game has been going downhill since the mega elixirs

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy:501923
    yes that is the exact reason you made the elite cap to begin with, all about the money
    I dont really agree with this, at first i believe they meant the elite cap to be elite, i was doing a nice 5k a day with my 2x xp elixir that cost me a small 1.5k gold in bandit boy hideout, then all elixirs were gone as i reached 40k xp, i struggle at a 2k xp each day. Around 75k xp into 55. Elixirs were back! I rejoiced, then i saw it for 2k i could get measly 1.5x xp or spend several plat for a 2x. I was disappointed, i continued the final stretch again elixir-free(at this time i only bought like 75 plat a month). I think PL realized that people would buy these and added the elixir income as a result of the first elite cap. The cap was not meant to be what it has become. But it does work, i now have been persuaded by my desire for thoses fancy(well actually i hate the look of the hollows shield) vanities. I have now spent several hundred $ on the game which i say they should deserve from their work. But i would prefer to spend it elsewhere, the new elixirs ruin the gameplay, would anyone remember the epic AO3 bosses if they were high on 4x elixirs.

The 4x elixir is another problem, if its called '4x' make it a true 4x, all thats 4x about it is the xp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Conradin View Post
    I don't believe this is the case with this particular row of new content complaints. People seem to now be crying mostly that other people can now have access to things they could not before. Mostly (it seems to me) because of some Ego trip about kill counts and allowing lvl 10's in Mt. Fang...

I understand that this current unrest runs deeper than just this, but on the surface, this elixir hub-bub is quite shallow, and it's really bringing me down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I feel the same way lowly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaddy:502506
    Quote Originally Posted by Conradin View Post
    I don't believe this is the case with this particular row of new content complaints. People seem to now be crying mostly that other people can now have access to things they could not before. Mostly (it seems to me) because of some Ego trip about kill counts and allowing lvl 10's in Mt. Fang...

I understand that this current unrest runs deeper than just this, but on the surface, this elixir hub-bub is quite shallow, and it's really bringing me down.
    Actually yes it is the case. The elixer thing was just a side-note that I figured I woud cover while I was making the thread. The main point if this thread is the lack of originality with the last few campaigns.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

The elixirs is basically the reason for the lack of originality

Maybe i will make a guild of only lvl50s and we will go around only in AO3 sets being the awesomest players ever xD
    Last edited by Elyseon; 12-04-2011 at 11:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    Actually yes it is the case. The elixer thing was just a side-note that I figured I woud cover while I was making the thread. The main point if this thread is the lack of originality with the last few campaigns.
    so, coincidentally, this all just came pouring out after the kill-count-nerfing and newfangled power-leveling-for-plat elixirs?

Ok, fair enough then... But you have to admit that most of the ego-driven rage was about the elixirs.

I say give the devs the benefit of the doubt and hopefully our opinions will prompt them to really kill on the next expansion. They understand that we're not happy with this sort of re-hash cookie-cutter content, and they will step up to the plate I'm sure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Maybe 75 will be the next 50, with a new vyx helm(25,50,75 next maybe)
    If u look at PL facebook many of the picture are of the 25 cap maybe it was a major period in history(sry didnt play back then) if so 75 would be a mathematical completion

xD kinda a random thought lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaddy:502529
    so, coincidentally, this all just came pouring out after the kill-count-nerfing and newfangled power-leveling-for-plat elixirs?
    Pretty much. Honestly I could care less about kill counts. Mainly Im wondering why we AoA are dedicated to not powerlevel people while STS is essentially selling them a powerleveling service.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaddy
    Ok, fair enough then... But you have to admit that most of the ego-driven rage was about the elixirs.
    Um, no? My ego has nothing to do with it and there was no rage involved, I was completely calm and still am. I wasn't only speaking for myself, I was also speaking for hundreds of other players that share my views but didnt want to say it out of fear.

If you are going to come on here and accuse me of being an egotistical maniac then at least attempt to learn about me, im actually a very level-headed nice person.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lowlyspy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    Pretty much. Honestly I could care less about kill counts. Mainly Im wondering why we AoA are dedicated to not powerlevel people while STS is essentially selling them a powerleveling service.

Um, no? My ego has nothing to do with it and there was no rage involved, I was completely calm and still am. I wasn't only speaking for myself, I was also speaking for hundreds of other players that share my views but didnt want to say it out of fear.

If you are going to come on here and accuse me of being an egotistical maniac then at least attempt to learn about me, im actually a very level-headed nice person.
    I wasn't speaking about you. Many of the posts in the past few days speak for themselves. Speak volumes actually. This post, while I disagee with the premise, was very well put and thought out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Lol i havent heard any recent rages about elixirs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elyseon:502544
    Lol i havent heard any recent rages about elixirs
    Elixirs are expensive! Dang Plat always mocking me with your elixirs! Too expensive to buy them with gold or crd! Dang Dang Dang!

Danger: Usage of elixirs can cause addiction, only use at the lvl before elite lvl!

Ik ik not enough rage:/ lol
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Default I want to give my support to this thread

I just checked my account and I've spent 1000 dollars on this game in 1 year..
    This game has also brought me hours,days,weeks of fun and enjoyment.
    But I have mentioned numerous times in the last 2 weeks I do not enjoy the rehashing and some of the lack of originality that I've seen in the last 2 campaigns.
    It's to the point where I'd rather just close the book and move on with my fond memories then to waste my time on an unoriginal lack luster campaign.
    This game was ground breaking and revolutionary but something has gotten lost along the way.
    And with smartphones having the capabilities of most lower tier laptops I do understand the rationale behind the needing to rehash skimatics and design of levels.
    A dual core 1.2-1.5 gigahertz phone with 1 Gb of ram cant get you a better looking dungeon? Unless you are a game designer I do not believe that is accurate.
    I'm prepared to walk away with a smile on my face and not look back and know that this game left an indelible mark on me.
    And I still for the life of me cannot understand how Star legends graphics are so far superior to Pocket legends?
    I will not be playing pocket legends for the rest of the month including the Christmas event and I will be spending my time and my money on my family and friends.
    Make of this game what you want but it's hard when you're not the one pulling the strings and the quality of the product you're being delivered is sub par.
    Thanks for listening and know that these words make me sad because this game means so much to me.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to modredd For This Useful Post: