Quote Originally Posted by zeusabe View Post
Apollo? are you the dude who messaged me in-game saying you have a character with a similar name to mine, well, I'd like to make it official (since I've read of mimicry issues here), that my name is my handle here and I have no intention of stealing you or anyone's identity, besides, I just back read some of your posts and we're nowhere alike LOL. Like I said, will rename when I come up with something new, I know you're a veteran, I've been a lurker for a year, blame it on the system, it assigned me this name zeusabe, regardless, I just wanted to post it here so in the near future (when I gain more friends), they don't mistake me as you and you as me XD.
Lol! I told you already that I was just commenting on the similarity of my names. Being that my names originate from Greek Mythology, I don't expect them NOT to be copied. I was just stating how your name is like mine, name generator or not. I would never make you rename, as I stated in game, that's just messed up. Have fun in the game and I hope to catch you around!

Cheers,

~Parth