Thread: Confused about a couple things

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Confused about a couple things

Just got back into AL 2 days ago I haven't played in over a year at least. Really wondering 2 things maybe someone can explain.

I bought a glintstone aegis way back when for an endgame weapon at 46 (or whatever lvl cap was) for like 900k I think. What I'm trying to figure out is why its 8m in auction? Its level 46

Next thing I'm trying to figure out is theres this item I've never seen 'fortune fob' which is exactly like a lepre but better? 20% reroll. So I went ahead bought it in auc for 40k, then I go to check price of lepre but it's still 110k

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meditative View Post
    Just got back into AL 2 days ago I haven't played in over a year at least. Really wondering 2 things maybe someone can explain.

I bought a glintstone aegis way back when for an endgame weapon at 46 (or whatever lvl cap was) for like 900k I think. What I'm trying to figure out is why its 8m in auction? Its level 46

Next thing I'm trying to figure out is theres this item I've never seen 'fortune fob' which is exactly like a lepre but better? 20% reroll. So I went ahead bought it in auc for 40k, then I go to check price of lepre but it's still 110k
    Played this game since 2012 and have returned many times. Every time I return the community is making it worse and worse lol.

Community has forgotten entirely how merching works, they’ve forgot entirely how to actually grind instead of pay $500 at a time for Awake Gem kits.. I wish it could be how it was, friendly people, some rich people here and there and overall a balanced game between all levels.

To sum it up, you answer is the same for both questions... reason is because the community is just throwing this game away and STS is letting them..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Glint aegis is very good in jewel farming, and people have been manipulating its price.

With glint aegis, it is possible to earn 700k-1million in an hour.

I also dont understand the thing with fortune fob, I guess there are more of it in the market so the price is low

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Like azedz said, there is a huge quantity of fortune fobs causing the low price, on the other hand the buffs arent everything, lepres are often bought for low levels considering it is lv.1
    Plus many players like the little clover particle more than the pumpkin one so imo thats also a role playing factor.

Then to get to the Aegis.
    There are two reasons for the price inflation.

1.Its very useful in Gem farming by the Arlorian Tryhards.
    The price has been manipulated since a bloke found out how useful it actually is.

2. The overall money amount.
    The game has seen a drastic increase of gold regarding the Gold loot farmers.
    You can put it how you want but it has caused an inflation causing many things to rise in price because there is so much gold looted daily.
    Long story short; not much gold drain ~> gold becomes worth less.

And now the part where i lay down my pen and paper.

Welcome back, can't say i missed you -Because i dont know you- but you have my warm welcome

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thanks for the information guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zeptifyx View Post
    Played this game since 2012 and have returned many times. Every time I return the community is making it worse and worse lol.

Community has forgotten entirely how merching works, they’ve forgot entirely how to actually grind instead of pay $500 at a time for Awake Gem kits.. I wish it could be how it was, friendly people, some rich people here and there and overall a balanced game between all levels.

To sum it up, you answer is the same for both questions... reason is because the community is just throwing this game away and STS is letting them..

Thank God someone said it ...
    Its also happening in the Maps bc their so many people with over 400/500mill When they drop anything they just sell it for
    for ,299Gold or 399, Gold ..Chancel is ruined No Point farming there anymore, Glinstone No Point farming their same story Legend gear 299 Gold Soon there going too no point in farming...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Yep things have changed for sure! Base price of even vanities coming from locked crates is 5-10m vs the 1-2m back in the days.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Don't buy if you don't like the price. Don't sell if you don't like the price. Auction is a choice.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    Don't buy if you don't like the price. Don't sell if you don't like the price. Auction is a choice.
    This literally has nothing to do with the thread. I’m sure it sounded good in your head though!