Thread: Xp anywhere elixir

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Default Xp anywhere elixir

Ok I've been using these lately, and I appreciate the fact that u raised it to 5 play to stop concerns with players getting upset and eventually (possibly) losing lots of players. This, to me, was only logic. Keeping them for 1 plat in guild hall, I am also very grateful of, and would like to thank the devs for allowing me to do this, and continue my journey to lvl 66 I have just one problem... Running to the guild hall every 5 minutes seems very inconvenient for somebody who is trying to hit the elite cap quickly. So here's my suggestions.

Either, the guild hall discounted elixirs should be available at discounted prices in the platinum store in the menu, or there should be an exp anywhere elixir that lasts longer, it wouldn't even have to be discounted from the original one, and make it cost 12 plat from guild hall, and 60 plat from menu. This would be much more attractive to buy and could possibly lead to more buyers. Which is why, I would assume, this would be helpful to spacetime studios and the general players of pl.
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Matutd For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Niceee idea +1

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Kinda upset now...
    Instead of making it easier to purchase them from guild hall, the elixir has been raised to 5 plat in guild hall too I'm gonna have to lvl up in fang again I'm actually kinda bored of fang at the moment tho, and it's near impossible to get a pink drop there so...
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matutd View Post
    Kinda upset now...
    Instead of making it easier to purchase them from guild hall, the elixir has been raised to 5 plat in guild hall too I'm gonna have to lvl up in fang again I'm actually kinda bored of fang at the moment tho, and it's near impossible to get a pink drop there so...
    That was clearly a bug, but perhaps they could make an elixir for three plat that would allow you to buy the level anywhere elixir in the guild hall for 3 plat to prevent the abuse of players buying the elixir in the guild hall.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    That was clearly a bug, but perhaps they could make an elixir for three plat that would allow you to buy the level anywhere elixir in the guild hall for 3 plat to prevent the abuse of players buying the elixir in the guild hall.
    Yeah... I suppose it must have been a bug but I think it wasn't too bad really. 1 plat for 5 minutes, and then having to run back to guild hall, to me, was just the right balance. We were getting easier exp, but it meant we had to leave every 5 mins to re-purchase