Thread: Re: Low level players..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Default Re: Low level players..

I know this has been said many times but the egg event really brought it up again and it's not just my opinion in-game.
    New players do have a hard time playing events, I know because I tried on my low level alt.
    The game needs new players but there doesn't seem to be any incentive for them to stay when they do join. Guilds don't want them unless it's a new guild and then they get kicked if they don't level quick enough or when the guild becomes successful.
    Yes I know they can level up to 41 in a day but then there just isn't enough help with information and all the quests are confusing.
    I don't need to explain anymore because it's common knowledge what happens.
    They get fed up and leave the game or worse, some stay and get scammed or become scammers.
    I don't have a solution, I posted this in the hope that someone may have some ideas on how to make this game more attractive to new players.
    Please don't discriminate. Remember, there are real people no matter what level or how rich and people join in the hope they will have an enjoyable experience.
    Let's try and make it so.
    Kind regards to all. Susie.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

inmortal demon grotto, chilling with the dark crow
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

there should be a notification window for newplayers telling them to look for information on the forum if they dont know what to do, i spent a year playing before i ever thought of looking for info in the forums. also i think crafting something should give xp.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiasaria For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasaria View Post
    there should be a notification window for newplayers telling them to look for information on the forum if they dont know what to do, i spent a year playing before i ever thought of looking for info in the forums. also i think crafting something should give xp.
    Indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I know this has been said many times but the egg event really brought it up again and it's not just my opinion in-game.
    New players do have a hard time playing events, I know because I tried on my low level alt.
    The game needs new players but there doesn't seem to be any incentive for them to stay when they do join. Guilds don't want them unless it's a new guild and then they get kicked if they don't level quick enough or when the guild becomes successful.
    Yes I know they can level up to 41 in a day but then there just isn't enough help with information and all the quests are confusing.
    They get fed up and leave the game or worse, some stay and get scammed or become scammers.
    I don't have a solution, I posted this in the hope that someone may have some ideas on how to make this game more attractive to new players.
    Please don't discriminate. Remember, there are real people no matter what level or how rich and people join in the hope they will have an enjoyable experience.
    Here's the crux of the problem as I see it, how to help new players without incentivizing current players to make new alts to exploit the very help we want new players to have?

As in, new players have the bonus of having a nice luck elixir, this is meant to help, but old players can make low level alts and exploit that to farm events by deleting new alts when they loose the elix, remake new ones and indefinitely farm events.
    This is the reason I assume events are so much harder on low levels.

As to your very valid point (how to help newbies) I would suggest two things;
    Eliminate the luck elixir on low levels ( luck doesn't help without a class restrictive drop elixir).
    & continue the starter packs to always drop gear that can be used without being near the best. If I remember they stop after some level.

Also maybe an achievement for joining forums. The game gives you prompts at low level as to what to look at for early achievement points, why not one for making just junior member, so as not to encourage forum spamming.

Ok I'm done eating, back to game. Ty Susie for always having an eye to helping the new kids
    Cheers!
    "sue"
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Yeah this is a true fact coz I remember I had a hard time playing this game and quitting this game 2 years ago coz I had no idea how to earn money but now I am back.tbh this game is getting a little bit hard for normal players.hope sts would do something about this.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

It has always been hard for new players... but now new players can get free potions and gears till they reach lvl 46 I guess.. and can reach up to lvl61 with doing daily quests easily while taking time to familiarize with the games mechanics.... and hard early level events are to encourage players to reach cap. But yeah +1 with the idea of making new players to get introduced with forum.... There are many excellent ideas there which would help them with many common issues they face...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

I think more intuitive game tips and a rework of maus requirements would help.

The major grind that was implemented in order to unlock mauso 5 and 6 was to prolong the expansion(assuming). I dont think the new players we need should have to go through that grind. Elite southern gates is still more profitable with no major grind.

Lower the prerequisite for maus levels as i feel most newer players will just stop, given the large amount of runs that takes to unlock. That being said, ive seen maaany people getting lightbearer or such from the eggs, it's appreciated by alot. That opportunity won't be as accessible outside this event window.

Add a link to the guide section in game!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PostNoob For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Low level PvE is dead since there's no lockeds to farm, no gear to farm, no good jewels to farm, and no monsters/bosses that drop enough gold for gold loot.

Low level PvP is dead since everyone is spread out over 71 levels and fights are endless thanks to awakenings not scaling as a % of base armor.

So yea, pretty hard for low level players to stay in a game without PvE or PvP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I would suggest introducing a new item which when farmed can be crafted into xp (xp chests) for example XP essences. New players can farm these by killing mobs & high level zones mobs drop more XP essences possibly. As you level up you can craft higher tier do chests using these essences, for example:
    Level 1-10 can craft a level 1 XP chest (which gives an XP amount off 1-10, these numbers are just examples and can be changed)
    Level 11-20 XP chests etc...
    And maybe after lvl 66 or whatever the previous XP lvl cap was after the current max level was can be the highest level XP chest you can get.

These XP chests or essences are not tradable. Each levels chests require a different amount of XP essences to craft so they become harder to craft as you level up and therefore doesn't make them too overwhelming. And if this still isn't enough you could set a cap to how many can be crafted in a day or etc. Anyway if you think it's a good/bad idea let me know why & feel free to contribute any additional ideas fellas

- Marsuu

EDIT: I believe the quicker we can get new players to max level the more players will stick to the game after they begin playing. Furthermore currently playing players can also feel free to change classes or create secondary characters to experience the other classes as it will be less of a hassle to max out characters.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by marsu4u; 04-29-2019 at 03:27 AM.
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

how can you get new players? do you know leveling on maps is very boring, because there is nothing that will give them a gold income, and the most important part for someone beginner is the concern of other players when they ask for help, and there are some players who do not understand how to carry out daily missions, and even more so on every quiet map there are no players, I think this game is too far away so new players only think about how to get a lot of gold, or you can make old arcane weapons in lv 41/61 chest for weapons become nontradeable to avoid exploitation, maybe +1 makes something valuable but cannot be traded it is better to make new players excited

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

new players like things that are simple, make it easier for the game to be not easy, need the right thoughts and new players only settle down when there is a guild that cares and makes them comfortable, we don't have to shout party with me, you can join or start pressing the party button when someone needs help, because not all players are that easy to learn how to play / understand the game system

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Thank you very much for your attention to new players, they only need a little help when carrying out difficult missions and missions where there are no players in the map