Thread: Shield on mob when the game is dead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Shield on mob when the game is dead

Hi sts im really disappointed that the shield mechanic on the mob is so triggering for farmer who is not a bird. Why is rng implemented into a freaking boss mechanic. Pl is dead and theres rarely active bird farming for lvls. Could u guys change the mechanic into 100% break if it hit by the explosion of the barrel? I literally keep soloing for like 5-10 mins per boss causse of boss dodging the explosion damage and 10 mins for a freaking 500xp drop?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tahtto007 View Post
    Hi sts im really disappointed that the shield mechanic on the mob is so triggering for farmer who is not a bird. Why is rng implemented into a freaking boss mechanic. Pl is dead and theres rarely active bird farming for lvls. Could u guys change the mechanic into 100% break if it hit by the explosion of the barrel? I literally keep soloing for like 5-10 mins per boss causse of boss dodging the explosion damage and 10 mins for a freaking 500xp drop?
    This is true. Ive blown 10+ barrels before and the shield has still been up.

Many ppl choose to not farm with birds anymore due to their higher chancels of dying since they are so weak.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

On top of Snowpeak Mountain, tweaking stats
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darkknightii View Post
    This is true. Ive blown 10+ barrels before and the shield has still been up.

Many ppl choose to not farm with birds anymore due to their higher chancels of dying since they are so weak.

That's why you become an int-bird with wand and shield. Makes you a DPS tank with high health regen. Proven tech from 2010-2014

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suntv View Post
    That's why you become an int-bird with wand and shield. Makes you a DPS tank with high health regen. Proven tech from 2010-2014
    Lol that or ppl need to practice with bird. It was my first toon years ago. Now i prefer bear just because of the play style i go with. But bird while it is weaker overall ill always love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

The prob here is not what class u should have farm with but instead not implementing rng in a boss mechanic(should be 100% break when hit by barrel explosion) , its really annoying that you keep missing the hits with barrel explosion and when it does break the shield with barrel and what you notice next is the shield instant recover and xd 5 to 10 mins per boss when ure soloing with low hit% char. Maybe dev implement this rng system to counter bots farming ? But this is just an assumption as 105 lvl could easily get 100% hit break on the shield so whats the point of making this system as i ran with a few 105 before. Botters can just get to 105 and kabam. For low lvls with low hit% its so annoying. Sts ald killed me once with arcane legend when they nerf hydra due to non-max player and botter issues and i decided to try back PL but bam another interesting devs work in PL. STS NEVER STOP TO AMAZE ME. And please dont relate this to non max player issue (hydra in al is only accessible once u're 71 lvl aka max lvl) as this is a lvling roadmap. I wish to see new expansion with this shield mechanic and also i see whats dev is doing with pl introducing crate( boxes in pl) into this game. I've spent 200 usd on crate in AL and its so fun to watch the money went down the drain. I could have easily make 10 to 15x profit from selling plat purchaseable item from store than openning crates but who knows youre lucky but sts's rng is just like this shield mechanic . So better dont waste plat on boxes and buy those event vanity armours( like raging set good bonuses) with plats. And hmmm interesting the exp elixir doesnt stack with the free elixir and someone merching it (replace the current elixir effect) only those who didnt get 2x combo from daily will buy them and do they work with orb xp drop like when you get 20k xp orb and ull be getting 40k xp( if this work xp elixir is a way to go merch now) In Al everytime new expansion out and exp elixir price rise like hell because there is no free xp amps and they stack with xp awakened items and they even give 2x xp on quest completion. In pl might worth to be merching but only the 3x and 4x is good imo and wasting plat to open boxes to get 4x exp elixir when you can buy 4x xp elixir for 10 plat unless ure milking rich non plat users. I still need some guidance on how this xp elixir work in pl if anyone feels free to explain it to me i really appreciate it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Wowsers, you certainly had a lot to say. Thank you for sharing your experiences with both AL and PL.

Regarding XP and how it works Fusionstrike has the best guide:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...lixir-Stacking

As you can see XP and luck% (re-reroll) does in fact stack. These two are the only mechanics part of the game that does.
    Damage, Armor, and speed do not stack and are given the maximum bonus of 3x and it is all dependent on your bonuses; through elixirs, daily combination elixir, pets, vanity set etc.

Is the map your having difficulties with Asylum Earth Part 1 and or 2? The boss is The Warlord?

I understand your frustration killing him if you do not have a pet (Dev Dragon, Psyko, Gleam or Tinsel) or have a bird class within your current party.
    Last edited by Fwend; 05-01-2019 at 11:02 PM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Ooo nice thanks for the info fwend. Ye its asy part 1 im using the dev and the freeze effect but sometime when i miss the hit, the boss will unfreeze and the boss shield will be up and thats where all the frustration kicks in.