Thread: Suggestions For Upcoming Expansion! (71-76)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Suggestions For Upcoming Expansion! (71-76)

First of all, I would like to suggest making Spouses/Couples share buff locations. Making spouse use the stash chest in his partner's house is a good addition in game.

I would also like to suggest making Paint Jobs in houses. Imagine having a green colored wall or floor in your house to pair up with the Forest Location, that will be nice.

It will also be nice if a "bigger" house is created, bigger than the original tavern of course. A house with lots of extra room perhaps, not like a rectangle enlarged like the lodge house.
    Or maybe a Bigger house with a 2nd floor where you can ascend or descend using the front door with the usual lightway passage in maps like in the tower of mardrom.

An upgrade to guildhall will be nice as well, Guildhall Locations, that would be nice so we can see different views of nature everytime we go to the guildhall not just pure darkness(only in guild stone halls). Of course the Fleet Ship has it's own "Location" as the ocean, a location for the fleet ship like being in the swamp will be nice as well
    Also like i suggested in the housing system, a 2nd floor in the guildhall will be nice as well, at the end of every guild stone halls is a staircase, but when you get near it, it only brings you to kelys guild castle, maybe if it's changed to a 2nd floor part of the guild hall it will be neat.

As for the Fleet ship, there are also stairs but why don't the fleet ship have something more unique? . Why don't the Fleet ship have a passage towards the deck beneath it. Now won't that be something nice?

That's all I can suggest for the next expansion.
    If you have any comments please say it down below
    Last edited by Crazyvish; 04-30-2019 at 01:53 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyvish View Post
    First of all, I would like to suggest making Spouses/Couples share buff locations.
    better to make that u can share buff locations to ur alts, anyway its packable, so...