Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Tournament shield

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #41
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,178 Posts

The shields that I made for specific tournaments were not intended to be trade-friendly.

I sense that offering items as rewards is a no-go for future tournaments and I'm cool with that.

Maybe we can come up with a way to award unique 'Titles' for players (combining the players' desire for a unique branding and my desire for unique rewards to remain unique).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #42
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,178 Posts

The shields that I made for specific tournaments were not intended to be trade-friendly.

I sense that offering items as rewards is a no-go for future tournaments and I'm cool with that.

Maybe we can come up with a way to award unique 'Titles' for players (combining the players' desire for a unique branding and my desire for unique rewards to remain unique).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

Unique titles sound cool, but there’s already unique titles obtained from previous achievements etc. would you ever be willing to consider adding a unique helmet? To change things up? A white crown of persistence with a black skull would have people going wild lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mastervoodoo View Post
    I’m sorry but this comment serves no valid point once so ever, it’s actually un interpretable. Please explain further. If you trade an item to someone , it is no longer considered yours, but rather their item now. So they wouldn’t be doing anything with “your” item other than buying it, making it “their” item now. Can’t help but be dumb founded at this comment lol.
    You shouldn't be, since it isn't hard to understand. Like Cinco said, they aren't intended to be trade-friendly. A tournament prize is a tournament prize, not something you can just instantly pawn away for money since that's what I've heard some people have done (or get scammed out of them).

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buchmeister View Post
    You shouldn't be, since it isn't hard to understand. Like Cinco said, they aren't intended to be trade-friendly. A tournament prize is a tournament prize, not something you can just instantly pawn away for money since that's what I've heard some people have done (or get scammed out of them).
    You’re saying that a player shouldn’t be allowed to do what he wishes with his earned item because another player will have it and also be able to do whatever with it. It makes no sense cause it’s an ignorant thing to say in general lol. But I guess it’s easy to say coming from someone who hasn’t ever won one. It’s actually rather salty.

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #46
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,178 Posts

Ugh. Closing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |