Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Tying on Lb

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fightbeast View Post
    Dude, just stop complaining how you cant reach LB during normal events because you have real life work. We all have work, just some of us decide to invest particular times of the year to get our desired goals in the game. You keep complaining about it as if you are some great dude who is the only one who works in real life. Either you invest time to get the lb or you dont. That's a fact for any game lb. And dont worry about me being rich or not; I am plenty rich. Just I dont like to show off like you do
    Some of us can't invest 20 hours a day into a game, i work non stop during the weekdays, my hours don't change, I'm not taking 2 weeks off of work just to run an event either.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

How many lb events are there where you get lb by spending hours a day I think 1 event is good and enough the way it is that you need to spend enormous amount of gold to get top 10 I have personally spended like 120m+ so why can't we normal ppl have at least 1 event to our self? Look STS get more money from this event bcs rich guys need a lot more gold to run second gold go to poor ones that run it I think this event is great and it should stay it is 1 event like this others normal lb event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vid AL View Post
    Some of us can't invest 20 hours a day into a game, i work non stop during the weekdays, my hours don't change, I'm not taking 2 weeks off of work just to run an event either.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    Soo basically you're complaining about leaderboard for events even though you just said yourself that you basically don't invest as much time, effort and dedication towards as other people do? lol.

People reschedule their shifts, people play at work, home and school to secure a spot on LB's when they are determined to obtain it and you want to slightly change that to suit ur needs because you don't want to have to invest that much determination???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Lb is about competition, there’s no competition in spam auction and buying eggs. This is The Who have more gold lb

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Agnes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Games allow it and players are abusing it . Been like this since the game started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Mmmh I am sure that when sts made lb rewards for events they didn't think about possible ties players could make (but I have seen this happening since when I started play back in 2013). Still I think ties is a way of cooperation between friends, to share their goals, together..I don't see any problem with it, even if I must say 20+ rogues for a top 10 this time was an exaggeration XD.
    I clearly find very useless complain on how this event worked since it has been discussed for long time before it even started, and devs made a light adjustment to it (about points). You should be aware that there are many many lb major events now: winter, goblin, elondrian, halloween, valentine, and only this one has a different way to achieve top spots, you were aware of it so if you didn't like just don't run it, don't make rage posts towards other players, and it's not even true that only ishaydear was running..I have seen at least 2 players in my guild who won top 10 that kept running everytime I was online..not be in your party doesn't mean they are not running, lol (don't judge all group of people same way please).
    I understand rage caused by leaderbords and for lot of time spent (gave up at 2 spots far from spectral golem so I know the effort), but don't point finger towards who won it and towards this event system which has been cleared way before.
    I didn't run this lb, peace.
    Last edited by Willl; 05-04-2019 at 05:41 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I ll just clarify a few things. I DIDNT MAKE A RAGE POST for your kind information. The OP said something and I countered him with my legit argument. Second I didnt even complain the day LB ties broke. It was his statement that made me even reply back. Third, prove to me those people who made their way to top 10 did it without spamming eggs from cs(sorry you cant do that, because they couldn't have), also I didn't even mention top 10, i said top 5. I know some individuals who got it both by running and opening eggs. Fourth, at whom was I pointing fingers?! Dont just comment because you have to. Get your facts right first. I was just stating the fact that this shouldn't be repeated next year and the comment was a response to that individual who said the people who didn't get top 10 didnt deserve it. Fifth, the devs did say the points changes will be made; but how much points will be awarded wasnt mentioned. And come on, 50 bonus points over a duration of 1-2min run is nothing compared to spamming eggs. Last, who are you to ask us not to run? As you yourself mentioned you didnt run, so you obviously wont understand the frustration of people who actually ran the event legit. Like I said, I didnt complain the ties broke. I expected it to. But many others who ran did pm me devastated on the results after putting so much effort on it.
    And I know the likes of you band together to ensure such things keep happening in the game.
    Last edited by Fightbeast; 05-04-2019 at 06:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

LOL calm down I don't need to prove who run or who opened eggs, I tell you I have seen some running a lot..if you don't believe it's your problem..and by the way you re tipying I can say yes..you are raging.
    "who actually run the event legit".. open eggs is legit, or it's you to decide event rules, what is legit and what it isn't?
    I didn't run this leaderbord, but this does not means I can't talk or I can't know lb dynamics. "Dont just comment if you have to" I comment if I see something wrong and I like to give my opinion..if it's a problem for you I m so sorry..
    I m also sorry you took my opinion so personal, I was just refered to some people I have seen running for hours and I don't like you consider all people same way.
    P.S. ties are not broke only cause they didn't benefit you..I don't even know if you won it or not but you re really going over a simple opinion of a player on a forum, chill a bit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

@arkua/jaaaguaarr One of whom was botting the entire event you mean

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

It's sad how you dont understand simple words. I said Legit 'Ran', running means playing the event zone. Also I dont have to learn LB dynamics from you. We all know what you did to secure your place in top players lb. Clearing fl, leaving guild and botting has a ring to it? What I earn in game is pure hard work, so I prefer it when hard work is what is rewarded.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Don't complain if devs not gonna hear your "suggestions" if you transform everything in a drama, happy to see he needed to send the gf to trashtalk, didn't expect that XD.
    Just in case you re talking to me I didn't play event a lot, but just at start. Anyway follow blindly some talks really make people appear very ehhm "superficial" sometimes..but okay am not gonna cry for that ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

It's sad how you dont understand simple words. I said Legit 'Ran', running means playing the event zone. Also I dont have to learn LB dynamics from you. We all know what you did to secure your place in top players lb. Clearing fl, leaving guild and botting has a ring to it? What I earn in game is pure hard work, so I prefer it when hard work is what is rewarded.
    Accept insta officer promotion cause "strong player" sounds hard work..ikr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    Don't complain if devs not gonna hear your "suggestions" if you transform everything in a drama, happy to see he needed to send the gf to trashtalk, didn't expect that XD.
    Just in case you re talking to me I didn't play event a lot, but just at start. Anyway follow blindly some talks really make people appear very ehhm "superficial" sometimes..but okay am not gonna cry for that ^^
    I sent myself ^-^
    I'm not going to say anything more because it's pointless arguing with people like you. People will automatically understand what I meant. Facts aren't trashtalk. (n.n)/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Btw if you wanna trashtalk let's clear what you mean with "We all know" the group of players who hate someone cause they are jealous and use their guildchat/pm and their officer/master rank to brainwash simple guildies, and try spread more hate just around arlor. Pathetic but okay..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bundlos View Post
    I sent myself ^-^
    I'm not going to say anything more because it's pointless arguing with people like you. People will automatically understand what I meant. Facts aren't trashtalk. (n.n)/
    Facts? can be reported to sts if you are sure about it instead of repeat what you hear like a parrot, and it's you actually breaking TOS, harrassing other player on forum it is.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

FYI, am not in any guild atm. And I didnt even trashtalk. Check dictionary for the meaning of trashtalk. You re welcome to join my 'no guild', where we brainwash other people. Also if you re so clean, you allow sts to check your Jaaguaar account for abnormalities?!
    Anyway, the topic has deviated from what I was actually asking for. A change for next year lb system.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

FYI, am not in any guild atm. And I didnt even trashtalk. Check dictionary for the meaning of trashtalk. You re welcome to join my 'no guild', where we brainwash other people. Also if you re so clean, you allow sts to check your Jaaguaar account for abnormalities?!
    Anyway, the topic has deviated from what I was actually asking for. A change for next year lb system.

the proof you took it personal, I wasnt talking about you when I said that XD I love who claim to do hard work and fair player and see such things xD. Play own game doesn't mean we have eyes closed..oki?
    gonna end it here devs knows what to do,
    have a nice day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    595 Posts

In other games, the first player to reach the points in the tie wins, the the person who reached the points second drops a place. No such thing as a tie.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    In other games, the first player to reach the points in the tie wins, the the person who reached the points second drops a place. No such thing as a tie.
    That's going to cause an issue like I stated. I understand what everyone is pointing towards in terms of tie breaking mechanics, but you all can't just expect everyone to be happy if tie breaking is implemented, especially in the ways that you guys are inferring. People have been playing this game since it started, have items that cease to exist and it has even gotten to the point of people insisting the game developers to raise the maximum gold cap.

Even if we were to revert to allowing LB points to only be obtained via event physical participation top ten is going to be very much impossible to obtain for F2P players because they aren't going to be competing just for event points, this also goes for the amount of currency (Actual cash, in game gold and platinum) that can be spent competitions among the top 10 EVERY event. Energy Kits.

There are always two sides to every suggestion -- those who agree and those who don't. It's no different from the Ebon Aegis controversy.

Warriors are happy they have it, you change it they will be highly upset.
    Rogues and mages don't like it, if it isn't changed in some way as more warriors obtain access to this weapon it may become an issue in PvP as they mention it already is.

You add tie breaking or forcefully enforce it in some way, people will be highly upset.
    You leave tie breaking as it currently is, as the game gains popularity it will become more and more common and eventually turn into an issue.

I think instead of just arguing and complaining about these things everyone should at least give insights on their POV (what you like and dislike about tie breaking) so we can figure out a way to approach these without offending or disregarding the opposing side of the community.
    Last edited by marzeg; 05-04-2019 at 11:48 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to marzeg For This Useful Post: