Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: GL Issues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    So you're saying that the best sources of gold should be the permanent maps?
    Most definitely. Though only those that are difficult to be abused by macro users, like Mausoleum, Deep Marsh, or other maps that are randomly generated.

Also, as someone said in first page, hard work should bring the better profit, not just a limited time event, even less one that is extremely easy to be abused by the botters.

I would like to believe this event is a trap to catch the botters in one place though >

Quote Originally Posted by Vivt View Post
    What items are you talking about? Because item prices are mainly based off drop rates. Take zhulong for example, reason why it’s so expensive is because the drop rate is crazy low for it. The gold in this event won’t affect the price of any items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ebon Aegis was 35M before event, now less than 24 hours later, it is 50M. Also, my items that were not selling for 700k, they were purchased 30 mins after event.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Most definitely. Though only those that are difficult to be abused by macro users, like Mausoleum, Deep Marsh, or other maps that are randomly generated.

Also, as someone said in first page, hard work should bring the better profit, not just a limited time event, even less one that is extremely easy to be abused by the botters.

I would like to believe this event is a trap to catch the botters in one place though >

Ebon Aegis was 35M before event, now less than 24 hours later, it is 50M. Also, my items that were not selling for 700k, they were purchased 30 mins after event.
    How about me.. i dont use macros or bots or such things.. and i enjoy the event so much. Thank u cinco.. i love u :*. U know.. the feeling when u get like 10k+ from a chest? Its like heaven

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nol View Post
    How about me.. i dont use macros or bots or such things.. and i enjoy the event so much. Thank u cinco.. i love u :*. U know.. the feeling when u get like 10k+ from a chest? Its like heaven

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Yes, I know about you, I also like it when I get 25k+ from a chest (75K a run), because I have 540+ Gold loot boost. My issue is not simply the event giving a lot of gold, it's fine if it goes on for just a few days. But I feel as if some people are not very well aware of how popular botting has become in AL.

I see people using bots to farm energy in KT4 ffs, that's how casual it has become.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,069 Posts

The purpose of the event is to put significant gold into the economy. It is possible that "too much gold" is being created. We will determine this by reviewing the gold data today.
    Having gone through countless award adjustments like this in the past my gut is saying: drop the minimum gold amount by a lot, drop the max by a little and thus increase RNG to smooth things out.

Arcane Legends does indeed have plenty of gold sinks. The game certainly will get the gold back (especially with stuff that's coming up later this year). Merchant concerns about inflation are a different story - and largely on solid ground. In virtual economies hyperinflation affects market confidence to an extreme degree. Academically speaking the biggest difference between Arlor and Wall Street is that there is never a real need to sell items in a virtual economy; versus real life where everything is perishable to some degree and must sell at a regular cadence before losing all of its value.
    Keep the event as it is, it is a very good event. The reason people loot 30k a run is because of gold loot, it is fair because they purchase these items and it also increased the price of awaken gems due to people wanting gold loot on items. It even helps the people who lost gold to ebon weapons to, we are glad this event is here because we are able to recover gold. I vote keep event the same as it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Just let us enjoy it its perfectly fine the way it is please keep it as is.

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #66
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scarysmerf View Post
    Just let us enjoy it its perfectly fine the way it is please keep it as is.
    The server data tells me that I need to reduce the minimum gold offered in this event by 60-70% (or more) and reduce the maximum gold payout by 15-20%.
    It will still be the best gold you can get - but this change will justify allowing the event to stay around for a full week... 'cause otherwise I'd shut it off on Monday.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

The server data tells me that I need to reduce the minimum gold offered in this event by 60-70% (or more) and reduce the maximum gold payout by 15-20%.
    It will still be the best gold you can get - but this change will justify allowing the event to stay around for a full week... 'cause otherwise I'd shut it off on Monday.
    I think it would be better if minimum dropped by 40% and maximum reduced by 30% because the poor people with lower gold loot will suffer a lot more than the richer ones. This would reduce the gold slowly but wouldn’t be as noticeable as suggested by data so people will be still happy with the nerf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

I'm fine with no nerf and end monday

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    I think it would be better if minimum dropped by 40% and maximum reduced by 30% because the poor people with lower gold loot will suffer a lot more than the richer ones. This would reduce the gold slowly but wouldn’t be as noticeable as suggested by data so people will be still happy with the nerf.
    Exactly.. And it's this same rich players that are complaining

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mhysaa View Post
    Exactly.. And it's this same rich players that are complaining

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk
    I am trying to help to make the game better just like you.
    Instead of pointing fingers, just express your own opinion and move on.

Thanks

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

No nerf, end Monday....I think we all can agree on this one

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #72
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vivt View Post
    No nerf, end Monday....I think we all can agree on this one

I've made my choice. Thanks for the feedback :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: