Quote Originally Posted by Vivt View Post
The nerf is way too low, players without gl is basically gaining pet and potions gold, 1k highest gold they loot. I get that few “10%” of al population doesn’t like the event and “90%” of the players really enjoyed the event how it was before the nerf. A lot of players would agree to atleast shorten the days the event will last to Monday. Many players that I came across while running after the event was nerf was beyond disappointed because they literally can’t gain anything without their pets eating the gold they make or even spend the gold the earn on pots.

Wouldn’t it be more fair to atleast end the event Monday without nerf, rather than causing players without gl (massive majority) to stop running event entirely because of the low drop rates for gold. I’m sure many players would agree with this, not speaking for myself but speaking for all the players I came across who were disappointed that the event has been nerf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tea.
So many people enjoyed this event and if the problem is "the game would have alot of players with 100M+ gold and the auction would have stuff with price that is over '1 Billion'"
I dont know why the person who wrote this thought that this makes any sense, because it don't.
Lets not forget that the event is for people level 66-71 so only small presence of the players are able to play.
And from all the people that play the event there is people that have 0-5% gl (from lucky).
So 100M gold in the game is quite impossible, unless u have 200%+ gl and play the event nonstop..
I got today 142 gold from 1 chest and thats with luckys 5% gl.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk