I disagree with scrapping existing GoA. They earned that shield. As a reminder, the GoA program is a "Thank you" one to recognize people who contribute to the community.

Regarding the future of Pocket Legends - we know that fans want new stuff and content is king. I would argue that the future is always in question. Of course if we don't do anything, well then of course growth would be hard to envision. I would point to JustG's 2011/2012 post: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Rockin%92-2012! PL (and SL) continue to win awards and continue to grow in terms of playerbase.

We really appreciate positive, constructive feedback. There are some great comments in this thread and there are some that are less than great.

Regarding premium paid options, Spacetime Studios philosophy with premium options is just that – they are optional. All players can play Pocket Legends from level 1 to the elite level cap without paying any real world money. We appreciate and value all of our players, however they choose to play. As always, thank you for your support.