Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Spacetime Studios Platinum Giveaway - Log In Via Chrome and You Could Win!

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Thumbs up Spacetime Studios Platinum Giveaway - Log In Via Chrome and You Could Win!

Name:  platinumcontest.jpg
Views: 2973
Size:  33.8 KB

Spacetime Studios is celebrating the breakthrough unification of Desktop and Mobile 3D MMO game players as we bring the hit games Pocket Legends and Star Legends to the Chrome Web Store by giving away ten (10) Platinum Packages of 800 to the game of your choice!

To be automatically entered you must log in to either Pocket Legends or Star Legends using the Chrome Browser with a registered Spacetime Account between 12 Noon CST Friday, Dec 9th and 11:59 PM CST on Sunday, Dec. 11th and enter the game world with a character. Here are links where you can log in and play on Chrome:

Winners will be chosen at random from all eligible accounts that log into Pocket Legends or Star Legends between 12 Noon CST Friday, Dec 9th and 11:59 PM CST on Sunday, Dec. 11th. Only one entry per Spacetime account is permitted.

If you are selected, Spacetime Studios will contact you via the e-mail to address associated with your registered Spacetime Account. For instructions to verify, and if needed, update, your e-mail address, please see this support article: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20172743

Name:  D&m_poweredby.jpg
Views: 1811
Size:  30.1 KB

-----------------------------------

CONDITIONS

1. ENTRY
    No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
    To be automatically entered to win you need to log in to either Pocket Legends or Star Legends using the Chrome Browser with a registered Spacetime Account between 12 Noon CST Friday, Dec 9th and 11:59 PM CST on Sunday, Dec. 11th and enter the game world with a character.

Spacetime Studios has the right to terminate, suspend or modify this giveaway, in whole or in part, at any time and without prior notice, if, in Spacetime Studios’ judgment, the cannot be completed as planned due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, or other conditions beyond Spacetime Studios control, or at Spacetime Studios reasonable discretion.

2. ELIGIBILITY
    To enter the contest, (a) you must be 13 years of age or older, (b) you must have Internet access, an email account and access to a personal computer, and (c) you must have a current Spacetime Account in good standing. Employees of Spacetime Studios, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, advertising, promotion and publicity agencies and members of the immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings and spouse, regardless of where they reside) or households of such employees are not eligible. Contest is void where prohibited, restricted or taxed by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.

3. DURATION
    The time period when logins to a Spacetime Game will auto enter you into the contest is from 12 Noon CST Friday, Dec 9th and 11:59 PM CST on Sunday, Dec. 11th.

4. SELECTION OF WINNING ENTRIES
    The winning submissions will be determined at random from all eligible accounts that are automatically entered. Chance of winning depends on the number of accounts that log in.

5. PRIZES
    There are a total of ten (10) available prizes.

800 Platinum Package, to be granted to the game of your choice.

Platinum is the in-game currency for all Spacetime Studios games, including Pocket Legends and Star Legends. With Platinum, you'll be able to buy awesome optional in-game content like enhancing elixirs, powerful equipment, access to premium adventures and fun cosmetic looks to make you the best dressed, most powerful legend!

If winner cannot be contacted at the email address of their Spacetime Studios account, or is contacted and does not respond within 10 days by signing and returning to us an Assignment of Rights, or refuses or is ineligible to accept prize, the prize may be awarded to the next randomly chosen winner. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution of prize for cash or other goods and services is permitted. Taxes on prizes (including, without limitation, income and sales taxes), if any, are the sole responsibility of the individual winners. If a winner is under 18 or a minor in his or her state/province/country of residence, his or her parent must also sign the applicable release and documentation.

6. PRIVACY
    Spacetime Studios respects the privacy of users playing Spacetime Games. Any information collected is governed by our Privacy Policy, viewable at: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/privacy_policy.php

7. GENERAL CONDITIONS
    By entering into the contest, (a) you agree to all of the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and Conditions, (b) you agree to be contacted by Spacetime Studios or its agents by e-mail, and (c) you agree to sign the documentation set forth in Section 5 above (or have your parent or guardian sign such documentation where applicable or requested by Spacetime Studios). Spacetime Studios and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and publicity agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns are not in any way responsible or liable for damages, loss or injury resulting from participation in this giveaway or acceptance, loss or use of any prizes awarded in this contest. You further agree that in any cause of action, Spacetime Studios’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the contest, and in no event shall Spacetime Studios be liable for attorney's fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved under the laws of the State of Texas, without respect to any conflict of law issues, and entrant agrees that such shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the U.S. Federal and State Courts of Travis County, Texas, U.S.A. You assume sole liability for injuries, including personal injuries and/or damage to property or prize, caused or claimed to be caused by participating in this contest or the acceptance, loss, shipment, or use of any prize awarded. Spacetime Studios is not responsible for any failure to contact entrants, whether due to technical or human error. All of Spacetime Studios' decisions regarding the application and interpretation of the Rules are final.
    Last edited by Samhayne; 12-09-2011 at 02:35 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

1 entry per account, wow. I'm going to enter this!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade:506954
    I bet people will just make abunch of different accounts to try and win. :/
    For shame!

Im entering this one too

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Woot! Do you have to Log-in to Google Chrome on PL or SL on PC?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Cool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

my computer says I need to upgrade my graphics... Kinda sad

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JNass View Post
    my computer says I need to upgrade my graphics... Kinda sad
    Try updating the drivers for your graphic's card. More details on our support site at: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/...liize-graphics
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

2 quick questions
    1st. If we win and are sent an email. Will you just have to send a reply or something?
    2nd. Does star legends on chrome work on a mac? I cant get at mine untill sunday morning
    Thanks and awsome contest.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathsminion For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsminion View Post
    2 quick questions
    1st. If we win and are sent an email. Will you just have to send a reply or something?
    2nd. Does star legends on chrome work on a mac? I cant get at mine untill sunday morning
    Thanks and awsome contest.
    The devs will send a email to you saying you've won, and will arrange a place to give u your plat.
    Star legends does work on chrome on a mac. It works on mac and windows.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Skeletonlord For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draocad View Post
    Woot! Do you have to Log-in to Google Chrome on PL or SL on PC?
    Either SL or PL within the times stated above, on Chrome for PC.

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Yay!!!

PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino

SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skeletonlord View Post
    The devs will send a email to you saying you've won, and will arrange a place to give u your plat.
    Thanks i will be sure to get on it as soon as i can

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Cool XD
    Guess who's back, back again, Ghastly's back, tell your friends :-D
    ~Ghastly~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skeletonlord:507034
    Mac, windows and linux

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yay! Goodluck everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Sounds awesome, but with my luck j wont win

Want a graphic? Click my sig pic!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dugantale View Post
    Sounds awesome, but with my luck j wont win
    Don't say that! There is a chance you could win.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

So since it says to the game of your choice will it be possible to split 400 to pl and 400 to sl like i get bored of pl sometimes and go to sl then i dont wanna be like ohh i gotta lvl really slow now.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Good luck everyone, thanks for the opportunity to win these amazing prizes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Dang handed my computer in on tuesday