Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Spacetime Studios Chromebook Giveaway - Log In Via Chrome and You Could Win!

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Thumbs up Spacetime Studios Chromebook Giveaway - Log In Via Chrome and You Could Win!

Name:  chromebookcontest3.jpg
Views: 5943
Size:  41.1 KB

Spacetime Studios is celebrating the breakthrough unification of Desktop and Mobile 3D MMO game players as we bring the hit games Pocket Legends and Star Legends to the Chrome Web Store by giving away four (4) Chromebooks!

To be automatically entered you must be a resident of the United States or Canada, and log in to either Pocket Legends or Star Legends using the Chrome Browser with a registered Spacetime Account between 12 Noon CST Friday, Dec 9th and 11:59 PM CST on Sunday, Dec. 11th and enter the game world with a character. Here are links where you can log in and play on Chrome:

Winners will be chosen at random from all eligible accounts that log into Pocket Legends or Star Legends between 12 Noon CST Friday, Dec 9th and 11:59 PM CST on Sunday, Dec. 11th. Only one entry per Spacetime account is permitted.

If you are selected, Spacetime Studios will contact you via the e-mail to address associated with your registered Spacetime Account. For instructions to verify, and if needed, update, your e-mail address, please see this support article: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20172743

Name:  D&m_poweredby.jpg
Views: 3182
Size:  30.1 KB

-----------------------------------

CONDITIONS

1. ENTRY
    No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
    To be automatically entered to win you need to log in to either Pocket Legends or Star Legends using the Chrome Browser with a registered Spacetime Account between 12 Noon CST Friday, Dec 9th and 11:59 PM CST on Sunday, Dec. 11th and enter the game world with a character.

Spacetime Studios has the right to terminate, suspend or modify this giveaway, in whole or in part, at any time and without prior notice, if, in Spacetime Studios’ judgment, the cannot be completed as planned due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, or other conditions beyond Spacetime Studios control, or at Spacetime Studios reasonable discretion.

2. ELIGIBILITY
    To enter the contest, (a) you must be 13 years of age or older, (b) you must have Internet access, an email account and access to a personal computer, (c) you must be a legal resident of the United States (excluding the State of Rhode Island, and excluding Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. territories, military installations and commonwealths) or Canada (excluding Quebec) and (d) you must have a current Spacetime Account in good standing. Employees of Spacetime Studios, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, advertising, promotion and publicity agencies and members of the immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings and spouse, regardless of where they reside) or households of such employees are not eligible. Contest is void where prohibited, restricted or taxed by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.

3. DURATION
    The time period when logins to a Spacetime Game will auto enter you into the contest is from 12 Noon CST Friday, Dec 9th and 11:59 PM CST on Sunday, Dec. 11th.

4. SELECTION OF WINNING ENTRIES
    The winning submissions will be determined at random from all eligible accounts that are automatically entered. Chance of winning depends on the number of accounts that log in.

5. PRIZES
    There are a total of 4 available prizes.

Chromebook specifications: Samsung Series 5 Wi-Fi 12.1-Inch Chromebook
    Prize package value: $349.99

If winner cannot be contacted at the email address of their Spacetime Studios account, or is contacted and does not respond within 10 days by signing and returning to us an Assignment of Rights, or refuses or is ineligible to accept prize, the prize may be awarded to the next randomly chosen winner. Spacetime Studios will order the Chromebook prizes within 30 days of receipt of signed Assignment of Rights. Delivery of the Chromebook is the responsibility of the fulfilling company and the shipping company used, not Spacetime Studios. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution of prize for cash or other goods and services is permitted. Taxes on prizes (including, without limitation, income and sales taxes), if any, are the sole responsibility of the individual winners. If a winner is under 18 or a minor in his or her state/province/country of residence, his or her parent must also sign the applicable release and documentation.

6. PRIVACY
    Spacetime Studios respects the privacy of users playing Spacetime Games. Any information collected is governed by our Privacy Policy, viewable at: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/privacy_policy.php

7. GENERAL CONDITIONS
    By entering into the contest, (a) you agree to all of the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and Conditions, (b) you agree to be contacted by Spacetime Studios or its agents by e-mail, and (c) you agree to sign the documentation set forth in Section 5 above (or have your parent or guardian sign such documentation where applicable or requested by Spacetime Studios). Spacetime Studios and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and publicity agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns are not in any way responsible or liable for damages, loss or injury resulting from participation in this giveaway or acceptance, loss or use of any prizes awarded in this contest. You further agree that in any cause of action, Spacetime Studios’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the contest, and in no event shall Spacetime Studios be liable for attorney's fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved under the laws of the State of Texas, without respect to any conflict of law issues, and entrant agrees that such shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the U.S. Federal and State Courts of Travis County, Texas, U.S.A. You assume sole liability for injuries, including personal injuries and/or damage to property or prize, caused or claimed to be caused by participating in this contest or the acceptance, loss, shipment, or use of any prize awarded. Spacetime Studios is not responsible for any failure to contact entrants, whether due to technical or human error. All of Spacetime Studios' decisions regarding the application and interpretation of the Rules are final.
    Last edited by Samhayne; 12-10-2011 at 02:05 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Awesome
    Saw a news article on STS this morning. Some good press for you guys. Good job and good luck with Chrome

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Main: Ardon lvl 41 Operative

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

To be fair, I'm only going to do one account.

Nice contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    Grrr they answer drews question but not mine! That makes me mad,grrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    We have leet lv 55-56 players dying at Plasma Pyramid...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengotengo View Post
    It's like someone gave me a bag of M&Ms, but there's a handful of candy-coated rabbit turds in the bag somewhere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Wow sweet I thought it was just gunna be platinum...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

What's with all the US/Canada love.... What about the rest of us?

Good luck to everyone..
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    What's with all the US/Canada love.... What about the rest of us?

Good luck to everyone..
    There are a number of legal issues with giving away real world goods, which is why the Chromebook giveaway is limited to the US and Canada. For those living elsewhere, we have a contest to give away 10 packages of 800 Platinum. Check it out at: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-You-Could-Win!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Thanks for the clarity. Off to log on for a chance of the plat.... Whoop..
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Nooooooo I'm english in England
    IGNs
    AL: Dsll - Mage lvl 40 ~ Dslll - Rogue lvl 11
    SL: Olz - Engineer lvl 46 ~ Troopakoopa - Operator lvl 20

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Olz View Post
    Nooooooo I'm english in England
    You can use the plat giveaway instead.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

:O

I gotta get PL working on my computer! Keeps saying I dont have the correct graphics or something like that

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    :O

I gotta get PL working on my computer! Keeps saying I dont have the correct graphics or something like that
    Check out the Chrome FAQ on our support site for troubleshooting: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/...-questions-faq
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne:506981
    Check out the Chrome FAQ on our support site for troubleshooting: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/...-questions-faq
    Ah addresses my exact problem. Thanks a bunch Sam

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Good luck to all!
    Last edited by WoundedEagle; 12-09-2011 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Oh my gosh that is amazing....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Sweet!

Tapatalk'd from my EH03 SuperClean Fascinate
    PL ign: Yvonnel - 66 Enchantress / Yvonnela - 65 Archer / Yvonnelw - 55 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

I was pretty darn excited until I seen,

To be automatically entered you must be a resident of the United States or Canada
    Good luck to all that live US/Canada.

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    yay worked for me
    Pl: LoserAngel level 57 Bird Yareli level 55 Mage AngelsLoser Level 19 Bear /Retired

Sl: Yareli Lvl 35 OP, Sunflower Lvl 24 Engi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Alright I logged in on chrome

I gotta hand to you guys, PL on chrome is freaking amazing! The game runs wicked smooth ^_^

Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Ooh, updated it and it is four now, more of a chance at winning!
    To view this information you need a Spacetime Studios® Gold™ Account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I've been needing a new computer to run on for a long time now. I hope I come close enough to win one, what a Christmas present that'll be.
    -Pocket Legends ~ DJMdivine - Level 74 Full Dex Bird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Default .

Just curious, will the emails be sent exactly after the deadline? I need to know if I should be be refreshing my email over and over at 3am (eastern time)