Thread: Moderator13 is now Firead! (Not fired, Firéad!)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Moderator13 is now Firead! (Not fired, Firéad!)

Hi everyone!

A while back Pandar introduced himself, and now it's my turn!
    I've been in the MMO industry since 2004, but a part of the community team for PL/SL only recently. I've primarily been doing the Twitter Contests, but, as you've no doubt noticed, am now sharing that with the rest of the team (Why should I have all the fun?). I dabbled in PL long ago, so I'm relearning it, and learning SL as I go (If you see me, please don't laugh too much at my newbness!).
    I get asked a lot about my avatar picture, and yes she is a ferret, the last of the ones I have rescued over the years. I'm also owned by a 15+ year old cat and a 12+ year old dog (both rescues as well).
    Thusfar, the PL/SL family has been great, I love talking to you all, and look forward to many more adventures with you!

Location - Virginia
    Favorite Spacetime Game - Yes!
    Hobbies - Singing, gaming (MMO & tabletop RPGs), reading, animal rescue, momness and pursuing a degree in Psychology (not necessarily in that order)
    PL/SL character name - Firead (firéad (pronounced "fuir-aid") is Irish Gaelic for ferret!)
    Favorite food - Tamagoyaki (I can make several Japanese dishes, but this is my fave)
    Favorite class to play - Enchantress/Engineer (What can I say, my niche is healing)

There you go folks; if you've got questions, ask away!!
    Don't forget to help Moderator5 pick her name, here!