Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
They only seem to be listening to those who follow the route of endgame only. I can remind everyone how easy the devs decided to listen to players who thought removing PvP restricts was in the best interest of the game and the company. It failed just like this idea of enchants and elites are failing right now. When we make counter arguments sts either ignores or insults us dispite many trying to reason with the devs.

In terms of their resources I'll have to disagree. The devs stated themselves that they are closing down all their side games to focus on the Legend series so I don't understand their excuse for allowing this game to fall as hard as it is now. This game has 0 future as new players don't even have motivation to stay in the first place. Just my 2 cents though.
Fair enough
No doubt the pvp community seems to have much less of a voice in what goes on in the game. This is unfortunate as most of them have been here since the beginning. However, money talks. Maybe they need a way for pvpers to see a reason to bust out the credit card, so they can get more love from the dev team. Personally I have trouble seeing what a twink would be buying a ton of plat for aside from the enchantment system.... Endgamers are on the grind to fast cap, more likely to pay for plat maps, elixirs, week long events, locked chests, and also enchantments. It just seems to me the money is in endgame.