Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Default Humania will be new??

I've seen that many people have been complaining that the "new" content is recycled. So I would just like to give my opinion on what I've seen people want.

The players don't want recycled content every 1 month. They could wait for 7 months (like sewers) and hope for new content, impressive content. Nuri was a disappointment for many players and Mt. Fang was another disappointment for players. I think players that know about Humania from Samhayne's post are hoping for a completely new campaign with creativity a not old monsters and bosses and backgrounds. I could wait 5 months for next campaign if it has effort put into it, imagination. I'm sure many others would too. They don't want a recycled forest haven or balefort castle every month.

This is just what I've seen from all the complaining threads about the recycled campaigns and the elixirs and complaining about how devs just want profit.
    STS is a business.
    I just made this so no one has to make another complaining thread. And don't make another one.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swimmingstar For This Useful Post: