Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aren't you guys tried of this...?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
    Many of them will just lose taxes, do not worry. Who would buy immo weapons for 6m, when ebon sword cost 7m.
    Yeah tru

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    People will always want rare stuff too. One perfect example is the rogue winterfest vanity. It serves no purpose, it doesn't make your character play better and yet it caused such a hue and cry when re-released.
    Rogue winterfest actually looked nice, its not only about rarity, the looks actually matters.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    525 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azedz View Post
    Rogue winterfest actually looked nice, its not only about rarity, the looks actually matters.

I agree it looked..erm I mean 'looks' nice but it didn't warrant the price that eventually it was selling for.
    The price plummeted when it was re-released but do you see many wearing it?
    Same with anything that's limited whether in the real world or Arlor. If only fifty Cottonkills had been created they would not be so cheap. Bit like stamp collecting or antiquities innit? Useless stuff sells for millions when there's only one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Lol I use level 71 legendary gears and I get really good stats with it. Idk why people thinks it’s okay to pay 10m for a weapon outdated by 4 years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Weapons like glint aegis are still dayum op that's y ppl are ready to pay a fortune to get them.
    Buying a new ebon can cost like 40 million ish while glint cost just 6 mil or Above and it damages the mobs like some common weak mobs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Lol I use level 71 legendary gears and I get really good stats with it. Idk why people thinks it’s okay to pay 10m for a weapon outdated by 4 years
    Jewel farming ofcourse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azedz View Post
    Jewel farming ofcourse

If it’s worth it then don’t complain about price u get ur returns just like merch and hoarders

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

If it’s worth it then don’t complain about price u get ur returns just like merch and hoarders
    I am not complaining, the OP did, I replied to him in the same way.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Azedz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Yeah kinda cool coz if I farm jewels and sell for some higher price stating that the prices are high coz of gold infiltration would ppl buy it now...?
    What if I sell jewels for normal price and gets some low profit what am I gonna do with that low amount in this unbalanced price system.?
    I bet that none would bother looking at my jewel prices if I sell according to the current Al economy.
    And no one is complaining we r just stating the obvious fact that selling some normal stuffs worth 4mil for like 25 mil that is kinda stupid and no one is gonna buy that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gamegrog View Post
    Yeah kinda cool coz if I farm jewels and sell for some higher price stating that the prices are high coz of gold infiltration would ppl buy it now...?
    What if I sell jewels for normal price and gets some low profit what am I gonna do with that low amount in this unbalanced price system.?
    I bet that none would bother looking at my jewel prices if I sell according to the current Al economy.
    And no one is complaining we r just stating the obvious fact that selling some normal stuffs worth 4mil for like 25 mil that is kinda stupid and no one is gonna buy that.

The owner decides the worth of his items, therefore as a buyer it's up to you whether you can match his price or not. Just because something was cheap, doesnt mean it will always remain cheap.

Some people quit the game while having rare items in their account, this leads those items to become even more rarer therefore causing the price to rise

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Azedz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gamegrog View Post

If no one buys then price drop so there just chill and do others?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chronox View Post
    B> himi armor 4m ty, 10m+ is too much and merchers r greedy as stated by the OP.
    If you chose to play rogue be ready to spend big gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

They don't even play. The people who are mega-rich...they don't run maps. They wait for events, buy up all the stuff that people who do play loot and go off and wait or just pop online and watch the economy like stockbrokers.
    You probably know all this anyway, I'm just stating the obvious but what I don't understand is why?
    What is the point of being part of a game you never even play?
    I admit that I sometimes hoard a few bits and pieces but I do play and I do buy stuff and give stuff away.
    So..can someone please explain why some folk are just happy to have over 200m gold and not even play, craft, farm etc.? Where's the fun in that?
    Maybe they used to play and made quite a bit and are scared of spending it. That's what happens to retired people irl. It's like a safety net? 🤔
    I’ll be happy to explain to you why people do it because I find myself hoarding a good bit. I do it because what’s the point in farming the same map that’s been the main spot for 2-3 years, which is already boring to do when I can log on after an event spend 5mil on items to hoard and make 10-15mil profit. Just seems pointless to farm when I can get rich without doing anything at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Egg Zavier soon so nvm them invest pets rn gold sink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

If you don't like the prices, don't buy. It is s easy as that. I'm not buying but I might consider selling...

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

This happened because of the pirate booty event, all you can do now is to wait till the gold sinks kick in - may be few months...
    The price of the arcane eggs are also raised because of new Pet APs, merch increased the prices of mostly all the heroic and arcane eggs in the game. Now that will only fix if old eggs are re-released and/or with the egg zav event.

For now have patience and hope for the best.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenny McCormick For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

the best solution is to wait for the price to go down and always check the auction, the price is expensive when not many sell it normal, i like investing and it is full of risk if you don't properly place you will lose, the price will go down when someone needs gold or when the event big
    Goodluck
    Welcome to al

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mastah View Post
    the best solution is to wait for the price to go down and always check the auction, the price is expensive when not many sell it normal, i like investing and it is full of risk if you don't properly place you will lose, the price will go down when someone needs gold or when the event big
    Goodluck
    Welcome to al
    Tottaly agreed +1 XD

Trimis de pe al meu BLA-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

They don't even play. The people who are mega-rich...they don't run maps. They wait for events, buy up all the stuff that people who do play loot and go off and wait or just pop online and watch the economy like stockbrokers.
    You probably know all this anyway, I'm just stating the obvious but what I don't understand is why?
    What is the point of being part of a game you never even play?
    I admit that I sometimes hoard a few bits and pieces but I do play and I do buy stuff and give stuff away.
    So..can someone please explain why some folk are just happy to have over 200m gold and not even play, craft, farm etc.? Where's the fun in that?
    Maybe they used to play and made quite a bit and are scared of spending it. That's what happens to retired people irl. It's like a safety net? 🤔
    For me purrsonally I kinda retired from AL but I'd miss my friends ingame a lot if I quit completely. I spend most of my time chatting and finding pretty gear combinations, usually while working on other stuff on my pc/laptop. Oh and I merched/hoard a lot so people can't call me nub even though I don' t level up.

Sig made by Baron! check out his work here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ron-Sig-Thread