Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Aoa membership

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I think to be fair to the OP, they are just asking how to be considered. There isn't any public info around on how to be considered as it is just being finalised, so personally i'd like to praise people for putting themselves forward, but communicate the obvious concerns that would arise.

I think we should welcome with open arms all offers of help but on the understanding that all that can be guaranteed is that STS will monitor their chat logs over the next few weeks/months to assess their suitability.

Also for info, it has been discussed (privately) in great length that new additions to the AoA programme may well be unlikely to get any rewards/vanities to start off with, so there may well be no immediate gain to being accepted.
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redbridge For This Useful Post: