Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Terrible event

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default Terrible event

First off all events are suppose to make you rich but we have to craft a ridiculous amount and the prices aint that cheap.

2nd how are we suppose to craft a arcanite pet when you need 6000 raw arc... I have to solo bcuz u wont get 4+with a team..guess we gotta buy those as well???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

The event its great so far .. you are good only at complaining? U didnt analyze all about this event. This event was made to let us ppl play together, eith resources etc, me and my guildies crafting together a colossal titan gh as well and im enjoying it. Second thing, thua event does give gold, i looted an artifact and collecting many raw arcanites, also the boss give gold. This event its great so far, just i wish boss spawn before 90% of nodes like 60%.
    Ps. Dont think always about gold, not all events are mean for that purpose .. but for ur luck this event bring u gold too idk why u complain. Try to watch all points and make a constructive critic

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ilmercenario For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I understand we get a new gh whoopie doo we still lose gold and have grind our asses off..you only get 3k with no gl so not really much compare to the gold u waste on materials. Plus unlike you i still havent looted anything so i'm relaying on crafting a arc pet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilmercenario View Post
    The event its great so far .. you are good only at complaining? U didnt analyze all about this event. This event was made to let us ppl play together, eith resources etc, me and my guildies crafting together a colossal titan gh as well and im enjoying it. Second thing, thua event does give gold, i looted an artifact and collecting many raw arcanites, also the boss give gold. This event its great so far, just i wish boss spawn before 90% of nodes like 60%.
    Ps. Dont think always about gold, not all events are mean for that purpose .. but for ur luck this event bring u gold too idk why u complain. Try to watch all points and make a constructive critic
    I'm glad that someone has got into the spirit of this event. It makes a nice change..a good event designed to get players together. Good luck to all of you and enjoy your new guildhall. ☺️

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadElf View Post
    I understand we get a new gh whoopie doo we still lose gold and have grind our asses off..you only get 3k with no gl so not really much compare to the gold u waste on materials. Plus unlike you i still havent looted anything so i'm relaying on crafting a arc pet.
    Bro this is a rpg, we are mean to farm and grind :/. Anyways keep trying, u will loot something trust me! Loots are fair and u will get a belt or arti.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ilmercenario For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Anyways keep trying, u will loot something trust me! Loots are fair and u will get a belt or arti.
    well this is so not true, that it can probably be called a lie. i wouldn't call it that way just because i respect you as player.
    the big big majority of people will not loot anything; can't happen if something is rare enough to cost 5m+. don't mislead them, they might believe you. and for Most of them - it will not happen. who they should blame then, if they played the event because they expected the arcane that they were told they will have?
    always hated events that are good for you only if you're Lucky.
    grinding should be rewarded Fairly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Events are suppose to enjoy the game, earning gold is just a bonus!.

The purpose of this event is to make the guildmates work together to get the new guildhall!. Getting an arcanite pet in the process is just a bonus.

You have a cheap way of thinking, who said that event are suppose to make u rich?, they are not, they are suppose to make u enjoy the game.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azedz For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

i already know this event is mostly for gh thats why i said it cost too much lol

Getting an arcanite pet bonus? Yeah good luck getting 6k raw arc in 2 weeks without buying.

And i don't have a cheap mind in fact i have a want more mind since i wanna craft an arc unlike you apparently cuz lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

How about helping ur guild to get the new GH?

If you really wanna earn gold, you can just jewel farm to earn 700k-1million gold per hour...

Just forget about earning gold this event, and help your guild out. Even If you aren't able to craft arcanite pet, you can still sell the arcanite materials.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

"cheap way of thinking"? why you insult... ,i'm not even sure who do you insult - me, thread maker or someone else.
    you think the same as me - that people can't make profit from this event. so why the toxicity? we assess the event the same.
    play the event if you find it enjoyable. and don't tell other people to enjoy "something", if they don't find "this thing" enjoyable, at the moment. people decide for themselves, what to enjoy.
    and for the record - i personally like the gathering, the longer time in maps. it's nice to have changes sometimes. as i said, what i don't like, is that reward "distribution" is luck based. for me - this is unfair.
    "you can still sell the arcanite materials" - you answered to that yourself - "If you really wanna earn gold, you can just jewel farm to earn 700k-1million gold per hour..." - meaning, don't play the event if you wanna make gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Yeah the ridiculous amount to craft them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

This event is OK, it's more fun to run it with a staple pt of friends and share materials which is great and all! it was fun until I noticed THE INSANE AMMOUNT OF GOLD I WASTED IN 3 HOURS!, 25K for 25 treated wood? Hold your horses we need to work around this! I bet if the crafting were free, people would be crafting for days back to back non stop! Don't forget higher tier more gold to craft!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

"All events are supposed to make you rich"
    This baffled me

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    well this is so not true, that it can probably be called a lie. i wouldn't call it that way just because i respect you as player.
    the big big majority of people will not loot anything; can't happen if something is rare enough to cost 5m+. don't mislead them, they might believe you. and for Most of them - it will not happen. who they should blame then, if they played the event because they expected the arcane that they were told they will have?
    always hated events that are good for you only if you're Lucky.
    grinding should be rewarded Fairly.
    With this negative mindset prolly u wont get anything for sure ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azedz View Post
    Events are suppose to enjoy the game, earning gold is just a bonus!.

The purpose of this event is to make the guildmates work together to get the new guildhall!. Getting an arcanite pet in the process is just a bonus.

You have a cheap way of thinking, who said that event are suppose to make u rich?, they are not, they are suppose to make u enjoy the game.

Preach.
    This event was really meant to make guildmates help each other to make new stuff .In other words, I'd be the one and also the other officers collecting material donations and keeping a tally of the mats inventory in order to craft the new gh hahahah

Not that I dont like doing the work though.

Sent from my SM-A510Y using Tapatalk

21. The Following User Says Thank You to GoodTraitor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Yes and they crying after all why sts making stuff with 100m prices? Well here is why

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

With this negative mindset prolly u wont get anything for sure ..
    it doesn't matter whether i'll get anything, it only matters whether i'm right or wrong. if you think i'm wrong - if you think that Most of the people will not stay empty handed, even if they play a lot - then i can explain/write more - why i say that the Big majority will not get something, that is so rare to be 5m+.
    Quote Originally Posted by Browdy666 View Post
    Yes and they crying ...
    again, toxicity. why's that? just tell your opinion, don't attack.
    there're things in the event i like and there're things in the event i don't like. and i told them both. forum is for telling opinions. why should i be "crying"?
    Last edited by voidPtr; 06-02-2019 at 09:29 PM. Reason: typo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

best tips - keep sayin " nah it wont drop " in ur mind, thats how i looted aa lol

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

The most terrible on this event its ppl like this one he follow me and take resource but he no collect why not *-*

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Intelligents For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

The ones that annoy me are those who kill the boss quick whilst I'm still collecting. Best to form a party if you can, even better if it's a party of guildies. 🙂