Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Player Experience Feedback Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iron.AL View Post
    In this new Player experience, STS should add a roullete spin or something so we can get something good in the start not too expensive though. And also A nice Reroll Pendant would be good for the players instead of the Luck elixir. Kraken mines should drop cryostar crates again as the best experience was farming kraken mines. I would love to see A Guide in the New player experience when we are starting. There must be two options ... One for new players and one for Experienced players creating a new Character.
    1- With Guide - Get helped to clear Backenridge and Get Help to use Stable , Auction ( By the Arrow keys that are first displayed when we have to kill mobs in the start.
    2- Without Guide - We can have the normal tutorial and start the game like it does now.

Starting out this game , i felt Most difficult to interact with players and also sometimes i had to clear out maps as a solo.
    1- It felt Really boring
    2- Made me feel like this game is not worth it ( That is false , this game is the best )
    3- It was like "Is it really Role playing or i will have to play alone like this? "

To Make it easier to
    1-Connect with people - The spawn map should be changed from windmoore or An auction should be added at windmoore so Good players can be at windmoore and new players can interact with them.
    2-Levelling up and collecting good gear is Very good now as the quests provide with Xp and We also get Enhancement level chests. So yes , that is really good and wont need any changes.
    3- As i mentioned , A nice guide would be best for figuring out what the game is about. Also the new players should be given a experience of pvp with the help of a guide.

In my opinion- In most games when people get maxed out they all get same stats, so its just there skills. But in this game we could buy vanities, awakes , gears and everyone is unique and different.

Having 3 classes was really good as we could try each of them by using the "Create Character" button and have all 3 of them on the same account and play with them. I started as a rogue and i still play as a rogue. I recommend Mage and tank for pvp but sometimes i think they are better than rogues. So yes , All Classes are THE BEST , Its just that , which one YOU would love to play.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk
    I hope someone reads this all

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron.AL For This Useful Post: