Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
Hi Legends! We've heard your feedback that new Legends in the game could use some more attention. We agree! We're looking into some improvements to the new user experience, and we want to hear from YOU. We have a few questions below, but if you have other feedback outside of these, we want to hear it all! What do you think...

• What improvements would you like to see to the new user experience?

• What did you find the most difficult when you were first starting out?

• What would have made it easier to:
    - Connect with other people in game?
    - Level up and collect good gear?
    - Figure out the content (getting through the maps, events, etc.)?

• What did you really like as a new player? What went well?

Thanks a million for helping us to make Arlor better for all!

-Remiem
1) improvements....
Bring back level one gear, kinda cut off og people who liked playing around in mini pvp guilds and roaming around.
But also the lb gear that's been banned... maybe instead of deleting a yeti suit because of a bad player, do a giveaway?

2) what was difficult starting out....
Trying to understand the game... this was my huge struggle, BUT luckily there where so many cool, nice people to help and explain what they knew or found out it made a game I fell in love with. But then again I love how you devs didn't make a huge tutorial, that's forced to make you play, making you choose every decision that's not yours for 5 minutes straight. I would probably would have never played it out...

3) easier to connect
A) people... I think trading was a big deal to already have and not earn... not sure if that's sill a thing.

B) leveling up and gear... tbh now adays it's super easy starting out... I played back when nordr was coming soon lol, the real grind was back in the day.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk