As a returning player back after 6 years away (When I drifted away, Nordr was newest zone) I may as well be newto game. So much new content! First thought - Leveling up past my prior cap of 41 has been so insanely fast with quests that I’ve missed some new content until it was past giving xp, running each area 2 or 3 times for xp would have been fun. You spent a lot of time designing and drawing those zones but they are empty with few low levels to play them and no upgrade gear drops as incentives to return. If you had decent drops and slower xp there would be more groups, storyline and enjoyment of those zones some of which are terrific. Second thought - you’ve introduced a large number of currencies but at the vendors requiring them there is no mention where to get them and i’ e not found a definitive list. You can’t even see on the vendors what the names of these currencies are so I can’t search for a clue in the forum. It wouldn’t be hard to give us a description on each vendor detail panel just to say something “I only accept Currency X, you can collect these from xxxxxxxx / or / craft these with xxxxxx gathered from xxxxxx” As it is, it’s just a big mystery and I cant even ask players what the gray lumps are or the silvery ones or those other thingies. Third thought - the economy is nuts. Thats always the difficult part of managing a game, but is made harder when there are so many millions of items that looking up what you have as a price check results in zero hits day after day so most folks are, I suspect, just guessing. Very few items seem to have an agreed upon value range. Still, all that but it’s a game that has its charms and I’m delighted you’re still around and adding content regularly.