Quote Originally Posted by Fightbeast View Post
Spooked, I am going to stop responding to you too after this post It's pointless because you are the one uneducated on this. If I made my points, I stuck to them because I have seen it happen in all the years I ve played this game. And yes I definitely have played longer than you since you dont have much knowledge on these stuff apparently. Check the points I made and check the responses you made; you ll yourself realize who was repetitive and didnt have any solid argument. And on the last post that you made, I ll reply to Arkua and you together. You both completely miss the point of my post. I made this thread to speak on the unequal distribution and an alternative solution to it. Over a week some have looted artis for each day of the week while others have looted none. That's the same case for every event and every drop. And most of the times, it is always the same ones who are unlucky and same ones who are lucky. And I am not even asking to nerf their drops. And a suggestion I made which probably only a couple people noticed was for maybe a reward for completing a certain number of runs. Which is actually a fair request. Farming gold wont change the fact that someone doesnt drop anything. Every time some one posts about crappy luck, people bully them out. Its high time you guys realize that in fact some people have had a hard time keeping up with others in comparison. We choose to run and farm events because we hope to get the rarest of drops. The feeling in itself is very good.
Fyrce, those who know me in game know that I run like a maniac when it comes to such events and maps. So I ll hold you to it and do at least 2k runs hopefully by the end. But you do understand the dejection of having to see everyone else loot except you every single time :')

Anyone else who has to resort to insults like spooked please dont do it here. Lets talk like sensible beings.
While i clearly state my arguments, and back them up you keep going against it. You can't just say RnG is different for every player. Everyone has the same chance so why change that? Having a guaranteed reward takes away the thrill of looting one, aswell as the rarity of the item since everyone can now loot it like its a golden chest.
If the RnG system decides one individual doesnt loot an arcane and someone else 2 in a row thats not favoritism -as many make it out to be- but thats just the numbers. I can't stress the fact that this is coding based enough, because people like you apparently have the hardest time grasping the idea.
And i'm not alone on this. Everyone is telling you the same thing but you refuse to listen. Maybe you should listen to others for once.
I do find it amusing how you state that i insulted you? I never cussed at you or insulted you, unless, ofcourse you can't handle the truth. but thats fine

Cheers,

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk