Thread: Leave a Thank

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burntoutdex View Post
    Somewhat self-conscious about what I just wrote, but it's fine I guess. Thanks for this thread, Palm, it was enjoyable reminiscing on this whilst writing..

I didn't get the chance to say half as much as this to most people below before they went inactive, unfortunately.

I could list a lot more things, but I'll stop at what's below.

This game has for the most part, fostered the most caring community I've ever come across. You guys are the best, really.

First of all, who could forget the devs and mods? StS, you should be proud of what you accomplished with this game.. Multi-Award Winning MMO; The first multi-platform MMO etc etc. Though, perhaps more importantly: connected millions of people together in one of the most caring and tight-knit communities of any game I've ever come across. That truly is an achievement you should be proud of, it is phenomenal, really.

Of course, this game wouldn't be what it is without the players, so without further ado:

Thanks to my dear friends in <Zone>, <Right Above You>, <Bounty>, <Unknown Terrorists>, <Rated M>, <Unity>, <Amity>, <Paradigm>, <Artplay>, <Restoration>, & <Fairy Tales> for being my second-family as well as a group of undisputably the best PvPers in this game. It's been a pleasure playing with you all over the years. You all made this game a truly unforgettable experience, as well as being some of the best friends I could ever ask for.

To Connective, Tony, Fear, Walie, Laar, Micah, Dolloway, Rose, Moth, Hawkbbyjr, Tourney, Sue, Darthing, Scary, Rescind, Plqx, and <Paradigm>: thanks for being there for me in some of the hardest times in my life thus far - I might not have said it at the time(s), but you all truly helped me through some pretty dark periods in my life; I'll forever be thankful.

Thanks to Rose, Ruby, and The Happiness for consistently being the kindest and sweetest people I've ever met - they're proof that there's still good people out there.

To WhoIsThis, Trenton, Doc, Dudetus, Sue, Moth, Humiiii, Winp, Scary, Darth, Rescind, The Happiness, The Sadness, Dolloway, Ghost, Kingfu, Sheugokin, Chris, Gaunab, Xyz, Cheen, Cavoc, Noodle, Dillon, Sheriff, Elyseon, EFM, Junglegold, Micah, Plqx, Matutd, and Gladiator: Thanks for making the forums what they were back then. You guys are truly some of the funniest and most passionate people I've ever met.. It was a lot of fun sharing jokes and reading all the threads that got made back then...

This community means the world to me, it really is the greatest bunch of people.

Sorry this got kinda mushy, but it is what it is
    What a coincidence that I decided to come on the forums today of all days since I last logged in like 2 years ago

I’d like to issue my first thanks to you for even remembering that I exist. I’m going to attempt to get my account back and start playing again but I’m not sure how likely it is that I will.
    Last edited by Matutd; 06-22-2019 at 12:49 PM.
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Matutd For This Useful Post: