Thread: Leave a Thank

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Thumbs up Leave a Thank

I've made a post similar to this years ago and feel that I have a lot more people to be thankful for, and I'm not gonna nerco the post, so I just want to give a quick shoutout to everyone in Warden, thank you for being some of the most genuine people in this game that I've ever met, will always consider you my PL family and there's definitely a lot more memories to be made with all of you. Closely / Jendeukie for always being a real one happy to call you a brother and one of my closest friends. Reunited for being the worst merch out there screw Hunzzz. Sunny / Fybur / Pro / Xenonlite / Tail / Hook / Cold for being genuinely good friends, hard to come by nowadays.

Would also like to re-thank Argothewickd for being a big help back in the day, helping me get on my feet and the legends NBK (Natural Born Killerz) for showing what it was really like to have a family in PL and being the models I wanted to base a guild around, will cherish those memories for a long time to come.

If there's anyone out there you appreciate, give them a thank it's always nice to let those know we acknowledge what they've done for us.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aoeqt For This Useful Post: