Being a mage myself there's loads and loads that needs to be implemented just for this class to even be considered in the conversation, let alone have some sort of upper hand over the other classes, like they do resply. Addition of boots or bikes or anything like that prompts STS to start pushing out these items on a plat basis just like they do for just about every good thing, and instead of focusing on actually providing a stable, uniform and balanced + viable datum for mages like rogues and warriors do, this new addition will simply widen the gap between the f2p and p2w players even further as this'll become just another commercial thing for everyone playing, especially if this is class exclusive, in which case it'll be exorbitantly priced. So I'll say no to this considering the whole community, but instead I ask you to continue your campaign for mages to be actually viable everywhere. Give them something that makes them precious or valuable like rogues and warriors are, because the devs have just gone on and nerfed the class even more with those underwhelming and unnecessary masteries which have deteriorated skills prior to that addition.