Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mother Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Mother Points

Mother is honestly messing up the leaderboard. People who aren't even have on the board just show up out of nowhere because of mother, when people who farm for hours without it are knocked off. It's not even a gold matter, it's just grinding. What if you dont have a party for mother? You got all of these top players who have 828237373 damage that can basically one shot mother, but when it comes to people who cant even get a party are taken off the leaderboard. I call for a nerf on points of this boss, or just completely remove it.

Also, we need ties back.. when someone are at the same amount of points the number is skipped and screws someone else out of their spot. How about you not listen to one player *cough* QU.. * cough* and keep it?

Thanks homies

"QUOTE" ME. I'm using Tapatalk. "THANK" ME for a cookie ^.^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

I think ties should be allowed again. To be honest its only people who aren't on the event leaderboard who are are the ones who are complaining about ties.

Plus STS, you guys are allowing ties for the top player leaderboard, what's so different about events that you won't allow them as well?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

And regarding goblin mother, i would strongly recommend making her easier, but drop the number of points.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    I think ties should be allowed again. To be honest its only people who aren't on the event leaderboard who are are the ones who are complaining about ties.

Plus STS, you guys are allowing ties for the top player leaderboard, what's so different about events that you won't allow them as well?
    Limited event lbs shouldnt be compared to overall top player lb. Immense difference in the amount of time/effort put into the two. They shouldnt be rewarded the same. Thats my guess.

Its very easy to aquire altar relics, the goblin mother encounter is fine. The people with crazy damage have also put in lots of effort ect to get those stats.. I would expect them to have things easier @ OP.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Switchback For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

And regarding goblin mother, i would strongly recommend making her easier, but drop the number of points.
    The vanity piece that drops will be 100k too so is it really worth the hassle of fighting her for 5-10 minutes?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Limited event lbs shouldnt be compared to overall top player lb. Immense difference in the amount of time/effort put into the two. They shouldnt be rewarded the same. Thats my guess.

Its very easy to aquire altar relics, the goblin mother encounter is fine. The people with crazy damage have also put in lots of effort ect to get those stats.. I would expect them to have things easier @ OP.
    So you're saying only people with "crazy op damage" who spend massive amounts of $ should be allowed on lb? Lmaoo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gridlock140 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

If (not gonna happen) they nerfed the points or completely removed it entirely, you would still not be able to kill as fast as these op players you speak of, it would just be more difficult for everybody because less points available.

Also I disagree with your idea in general. Some players have lots of free time and are able to grind many hours daily (tend to be younger players) other's have a very busy real life (most adults) and are given an opportunity to reach LB's if they've willing to invest in premium runs with an organised party.

This system caters to rich/poor old/young and everybody in between. By definition the leaderboards are for the leading players, therefore it's highly likely they will be veterans with op gears, lots of resources and friends to help.

If you want to beat the best, you have to be the best.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Idly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I don’t think they should change anything ! The way goblin mother is set up means
    that for those who haven’t got the time to grind the normal map, they still can have a shot at
    getting enough points to reach Plat tier and get the rewards. It’s difficulty is directly related
    To the number of points you get.

I think STS have got it bang on with the mechanics and difficulty.

Exactly as Idly says above !
    Last edited by Gonnil; 06-28-2019 at 03:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Even if they removed mother or nerfed the points she gives you most likely still will not even hold a spot on the lb. People that run invest millions into gears to be op for quick run they also have the gold and time to keep on running and holding there spot. And I also don’t see a point in why they would consider nerfing or removing mother just because ONE person is complaining about it

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pleasant For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

It's fine the way it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

It is free to play for ppl... Leave it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Ties do not matter for top players lb except its the last place. If 2 players are 1st there is no 2nd place and it goes on with 3rd.
    I personally hated the old tie system because it made top 5 to top 13 sometimes. Theres also a risk that people betray you and you drop off lb in last second. I never went for a tie and some people were very angry about that lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idly View Post
    If (not gonna happen) they nerfed the points or completely removed it entirely, you would still not be able to kill as fast as these op players you speak of, it would just be more difficult for everybody because less points available.

Also I disagree with your idea in general. Some players have lots of free time and are able to grind many hours daily (tend to be younger players) other's have a very busy real life (most adults) and are given an opportunity to reach LB's if they've willing to invest in premium runs with an organised party.

This system caters to rich/poor old/young and everybody in between. By definition the leaderboards are for the leading players, therefore it's highly likely they will be veterans with op gears, lots of resources and friends to help.

Exactly!

Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

How many points mother goblin gives?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idly View Post

Just so you know I don't think you know who you are talking to. I don't want to say this players ign on forums because I don't know if that's what he wants. But he has placed top 5 in pretty much the last 4-5 major events and has been dominating the leaderboard since this game has started.

This guy is perfectly capable of getting into the top 10. He is just a little annoyed at what is happening with it right now
    Last edited by Spheresome; 06-28-2019 at 09:18 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Nah its perfect the way it is, yeah i struggle when it comes to the gob mother but thats what makes it fun. Dont complain about an event that actually turned out pretty good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Nerfing Mother points now would be a terrible idea. What about those that plan to start running after the nerf?

I don't think the speed of killing will affect the final leaderboard standing anyway. The event is 2 weeks long. And ties have always brought drama for many leaderboard runners, and people were getting thrown out of the leaderboards in the last day before too. If it happens again it will be nothing new.
    Retired

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Nerfing Mother points now would be a terrible idea. What about those that plan to start running after the nerf?

I don't think the speed of killing will affect the final leaderboard standing anyway. The event is 2 weeks long. And ties have always brought drama for many leaderboard runners, and people were getting thrown out of the leaderboards in the last day before too. If it happens again it will be nothing new.
    I just dropped this event because of the crazy amount of points people are getting from mother. I don't have a dedicated group like some do, so it makes it 10 times harder/longer to get points.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gridlock140 View Post
    I just dropped this event because of the crazy amount of points people are getting from mother. I don't have a dedicated group like some do, so it makes it 10 times harder/longer to get points.

hey u dropped also looolll

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

hey u dropped also looolll
    Bro it's so hard getting groups. I'd rather wait for ursoth and solo.