Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.7.5 Content Update (75561)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

STS, lets make this easy.
    How about you change the 2 platinum to like 1k gold?
    Or take it away completely, but make the maps so that you actually have to kill x amount of regular mobs.
    This would make many peoples' xmas.
    rhinomagic[/B]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appleisaac:515075
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyseon View Post
    They don't really care what we say, ask, or think because they know some people will throw loads of plat in and make them a lot of money, which is all they care about
    As long as there are rich obsessed people sts won't give us new original stuff/or lower the need for plat...

Sts please prove me wrong!
    Yes Id love to see a change due to the mass input. Plz dont make the suggestion box a trash can

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    Email support (at) spacetimestudios.com
    After reading countless thoughts i must say I too had issue in my 66 paid the palt for the vanity item quest.. But the dang elves would not work...

So this comment about dasher was good nice to see a spec of humor
    IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE.....
    Just lady..tigerizstar..mivida..ladyhadazza..ladyhadasa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LADYHADASSA View Post
    But the dang elves would not work...
    Dont' forget to reset the elves, by talking to Prancy again. I do this right after I take the quest, because the elves never worked for me unless I did that. Just do this and you can get the elves to count.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default frustrating

I would probably be ok(kinda). Except every time I go into the winter village there's five other players who have either beaten the quest or killed all of the enemies. That's the whole point of paying to go into the level! If you can't fight anyone, you can't pick up any drops. And if the party ahead of you finished the quest, you have the annoying quest completed sign (which will appear even if there are more enemies roaming around). So basically you have to be a psychic. You need to know the.exact second that everyone is at the beginning! I don't know if its easier when your a higher level, but if your on the lower level there's only a slim chance at getting items, and to me that's sending a "we don't care if you get item's" message.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Xenzix, there are all new items in the levels and the drop rates are huge. If you want to jump in and score some cool items, it does not cost very much at all. If you want to repeatedly farm to sell the items to other players, it will cost more to do so. We feel it is a good balance.
    Enjoying the content doesnt have everything to do with getting pinks.

Also...

Please dont say its new items.. they are the exact same items with a slightly different name and a new image.

It took 1/100th of the time this year to program the winter event. Same lands, same quests, same loot with different names, same monsters.. the most new thing about this holiday event STS seems to be more in the spirit of taking than the spirit of giving.
    Longshire - 50 Dex Bird
    Twinkerhell - 20 Elf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Every holiday event the devs announce it but they always leave out 1 detail, the cost! They don't want to tell us because then we will complain !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Idk how long I've been playing this game so far, guess 9-12months?
    I remember at the beginning I didn't buy plats...

Well, I have been trying to close my eyes to many things STS, but I have to admit that the game is not so fun as it used to be.
    I looked up the plat stats from my account and woah..., for my first lvl cap I just used up a few hundred plats, but now...
    thousands of plats in a few weeks or months ;((

MF campaign for free?
    Not really.
    Ever tried to make runs on your own without elixiers? --> you hardly survive
    Play with a team? --> getting kicked out all the time if your not on thrasher

What's different?
    I tell you what's different. New players don't know.
    When we leveled for the first cap (COP), an experienced user could do a Sewer run alone, not easy but it could be done.
    Two experienced user would be capable of killing Gold without elixiers (I did with Haowesie), so we could farm without spending plats.
    For me all the new campaigns are a f***ing joke (sry). Even as an experienced user I hardly get to the boss without elixiers.
    Now try doin' the bosses without elixiers... well, there are groups that can do it without elixiers but why do I never get to join one of these?

I paused 2-3 months after I reached lvl 56.
    When I came back, Nuri was out and just a few weeks to MF.
    That's when all the crazy plat spending started...

I'd love to post my plat spendings (but I'm not sure if it goes with the TOS), so you would see my plat stats reflect exactly what everybody is saying...
    The game turned into a cash sink game.
    Idk where my limit is devs, but the game is not that fun if you have to contantly pay (more!!!) real cash.
    Instead of giving just a veteran vanity (in near future), you should build an NPC that turns ingame gold to plats for the hardworking gamers or people that can't afford to buy plats.
    I love PL and I even started to support SL, so please listen to the old players, too.

P.S.: I got my WF hat in SL and I bought the WF pack in PL, but I don't feel like spending constantly

Sry for the ranting, but I'm just sad like many others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Fang isnt too bad unelixd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elyseon:516238
    Fang isnt too bad unelixd
    Solo?

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

The point of a co op mmo isn't to solo, the maps aren't made for solo but teamwork. They not only scale in stats but in difficulty, by lvl 60 ur expected to be better than lvl35

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I don't know about others, so I am just speaking from personal experience. Keep in mind, I don't use elixirs. But I'm quite certain that anyone on plat elixirs can solo anything.

In My Fang, soloing the maps are not very difficult. The only hard part are the boss. Two of them I've solo'ed. The other three boss would probably require at least a gold melee elixir. All maps can be completely cleared with two players, no elixirs needed.

In my opiniion, Nuri's was more difficult to solo due to the special attacks of the mobs, but it was still possible. You just need to take more care when doing it. The only place I was unable to clear alone was the section with two mini bosses in House of Pain (bosses not included). As for the boss, I solo'ed three of the five. The other two needs two people. I don't know if gold elixirs will help.

In the Sewers, again, all maps can be cleared without much difficulty (not including bosses). Notable tough spots include the section that leads to daily quest in Hideout and the grate grid section of Stronghold. When it comes to bosses, three of the five can be solo'ed. For the bosses, as a bear, I did not have enough damage to take down Bandit Queen before she healed herself and was unable to destroy the totem before Goblin King healed. I don't think gold elixirs would have helped. All are possible with two players, no elixirs needed. When trying to defeat Goblin King with two bears, it is important to save your buffs for the totem, otherwise, you will not be able to destroy it in time. Of course, that was when I was level 56, things might be very different now that I'm level 66.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elyseon View Post
    The point of a co op mmo isn't to solo, the maps aren't made for solo but teamwork. They not only scale in stats but in difficulty, by lvl 60 ur expected to be better than lvl35
    I soloed the oldschool AO3 pre-nerf with the oldschool pre-combat rebalance squishy mage.

AO3 wasn't meant to be soloed, it was still done.

What he is saying is Mt. Fang should be soloable, but yet it isn't. But you can solo if you drop a elixir, which isn't cool with the oldies who know all about the oldschool solo days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    Let me put this whole situation in another light:

I average around 30-35 friends at any given moment when I log into PL. Since this update, the MOST friends I have had on is 9 and average, yes AVERAGE, 4. Allow me to add my friends are some of the most hardcore players in the game. Some of who I see around 2-3 hours per night, I have not seen in a few days.

This is not coincedence.
    Thats so true mr. crim, like i told my earlier post i have normaly lots of friends online and last few days there is 0-5 online same time. Maybe ppl prepare xmas in reallife or just too lazy to play?!?! :P

Its funny where this all goes. I just make my move and NOT buy next pack of plats and if i do it i do that next year when this "happy xmas" is over. I just lost that meaning to get "elite lvl" what dosent means nowdays nothing, so if i miss 66lvl i really dont care anymore. I have 2 "elite lvl" and that cost a lot. I think ppl shud say last lvl "harcore spender" or something now someone post here "you can get it without plat", sure you can if you dont have nothing to do in real life I understand that everyone cant buy plat like i can if i want but biggest guestion is why shud i spend more cash in this?! Im sure sts gets new way to rip off us plats (no hard feelings)

Like i say before i dont say only WF ruins this all.. after sewers things going this way imo and lets see how deep this boat can go before sinking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

As time goes by, the community gets quieter and quieter, all according to plan...
    /evil laugh
    SLUSHIE - PROUD MEMBER OF REVELATION

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slush View Post
    As time goes by, the community gets quieter and quieter, all according to plan...
    /evil laugh
    There's nothing left that hasn't been said. Since we already know nothing is changing, no one is bothering anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef View Post
    There's nothing left that hasn't been said. Since we already know nothing is changing, no one is bothering anymore.
    Sad but so true.. i leave this too and go enjoy xmas with my kids.. cya next year..maybe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Well, it's the weekday. Lets see if there are any changes. If there aren't any be the end of the week - I think we will know.

19.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Snikkel, we're just deleting threads that are non-constructive or full of rage. Someone demanding answers this morning is just more rabble-rousing.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    ...To those of you who don't think it is fair that we are charging access, please understand that we are running a business. We give away almost the entire game for free (including some xmas antlers). You have ways to earn platinum without paying us anything. Salaries and servers don't run on gold... we wish they did!
    Well when I first started playing the game used to cost plat to unluck maps after the first world. They came out and told those of us who purchased the maps previously made the game possible for future players to play the game for free, and in turn gave us a vanity sheild that doesn't have any stats or anything, but don't get me started on that sheild thing...why did STS, knowing that they had to pay their employees, make it free for people to play there game? I personally would like to of still purchashed maps inorder to access these kind of events for free. I'm sure others are like this or maybe I just liked the older style because it was more elite as far as who played and the quality of the game play was better. All I know is this years winter fest just feels wrong in the way your making us pay each time we run in this map. Even if you had it be a set purchase price for the map for unlimited runs you guys would still be making money and would probably have far less gripes about it. and for the free 800 plat packs and chromebooks...they were nice to give out to promote your game but I would rather not be penalized for your advertising.

This is not a rage post or me "dissing sts" they posted a feed back thread and I'm giving my honest feedback so please donoot delete my post again
    Owner of the darkavenger franchise.

Check all my characters out!