Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.7.5 Content Update (75561)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

also. i'd pay the 2 plat if you let us keep the 4 hour thing instead of having to buy it when we beat boss. hmmm.. I'm not trying to be mean! i understand you guys have mouths to feed and family to buy gifts for and etc. ya know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Sorry about my previous post! This winter Is awesome! I won't change a thing. The plat thing worked out fine and I'm running on free plat there are many people in game who are just as happy as me but aren't on forums :/

Happy Holidays everyone!
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Tournament & Ladder Leader Silentarrow's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

And i say this next one withevery intention of being constructive
    Get the crap our if the plat store abd sell something worth buying.
    Rings are good, buy since they stop at 20 you only ever buy1..
    You weapons and are are laughable.. they dont even compare to game drops 10 levels lower...
    Put more OPTIONAL things ito the market that you cannot get elseware..Like adding procs to weapons etc.

If STS made plat purchaseable items the best items in the game I would quit right on the spot and never look back. I was already pretty... Well "upset" (to say it nicely) about the implemation of luck enhancers and how they gave a HUGE unfair advantage to non plat players, as a "non plat player" myself, I almost quit when this happened. If the plat store sold the best gear this would just be another thing that the "wealthy" players could get and the "poor" couldn't.

-Silent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Wasn't it 10 plat for unlimited runs last year? Now 10 plat gets you 5 runs... Big disapointment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Love it!!

Want a graphic? Click my sig pic!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is stupid why pay 2 plat for every run when it says a 4 hour access to holiday content. It kinda like a scam to me, just saying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I just bought 800 plat >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Sometimes as soon as i go in other people beat the boss without me so i end up getting nothing for my plat. Once i tried to join a friend in the winter factory and paid my two plat and ended up getting a bug. Now there is a little man running on my screen and i can do nothing about it except to delete the game and redownload it. Im demanding a refund for the plat i spent without getting anything, this is outrageous

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I bought it for 2 plat and was doing the quest and in 5 mins I got DC'ed not sure if because of PL or mcdonalds wifi lol but now I don't have the entry or my 2 plat, I was gonna write this to support first but I figured you're asking for feedback on this here too... Should I still write y'all at support too?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Well you may have lost one of your plat buyers STS
    KILL THEM!.... Sorry what were we doing again?

GET HIM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

This years Christmas is going to be great! Now I'm gonna start charging for everyone to gather around the tree, and for every gift they open it's $5....gotta make my money somehow...

I swear I came up with this idea myself, brilliant right?

Happy Holidays!!

The customer is always right, isn't that what the people in businesses say?
    Last edited by Jaymonee; 12-15-2011 at 08:56 PM.
    Bird: Jaythebyrd LVL 57
    Proud BG of Siejo ;-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Silentarrow View Post
    If STS made plat purchaseable items the best items in the game I would quit right on the spot and never look back. I was already pretty... Well "upset" (to say it nicely) about the implemation of luck enhancers and how they gave a HUGE unfair advantage to non plat players, as a "non plat player" myself, I almost quit when this happened. If the plat store sold the best gear this would just be another thing that the "wealthy" players could get and the "poor" couldn't.

-Silent
    The dea is that item item in the shop dont best what u find...its as good in a ifferent way.. and have things that add to your dropped gear...

The best part is you can be a plat player if they allowed oeople to sell plat in the market. Play would become a commodity.. the price will equalize and you could buy plat for gold if u needed it.brokers will buy a bulk if the plat, sell on market and then everyone is happy.
    Longshire - 50 Dex Bird
    Twinkerhell - 20 Elf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Personally I find this 2 plat per run outrageous! In the last year I have put more $ into this game then any 2 pc MMO's combined. Something needs to be done. I wouldn't mind paying 10-15 plat for an hour of unlimited runs. I feel a little cheated paying 2 plat per boss. I love this game and I don't want to see it go down the wrong path.

NorthEast Ohio on the #1 Trout River next to Lake Erie
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

There going crazy in game. I wouldnt worry about the rants here.
    I havent played in a long time. I already have a problem with the greed part.

This is just crazy. There is better ways to get people to spend plat. I dont even make these games and I could name 10 things STS could do.

RIP to a old game that tried to change everything. You see where that game went.
    """""""""There's a sucker born every minute" P. T. Barnum"""""""""

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

196 replies in less than 8 hours, countless threads made of complaints, hmmm. I wonder....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I have a few things to say.... Take it or leave it. First, to the people who think sts would make the same profit as they do now with subscription services, you don't read market research very often do you? Here's the question which company has the most net worth? Electonic Arts? with their highly popular sports games and battlefield series and countless other titles? Nope theyre number three. Activision? They have the COD series and other huge titles. Modern warfare 3 just hit $1 billion in sales the other day faster than even Avatar (the movie) did. Nope not them either. Well what company could be worth more than those two gaming giants? Actually its Zynga (farmville zynga poker,etc.) and not only are they worth more put those two companies together and they dont equal them. They offer completely free to play games. Same as STS. Gun Bros. Is a sorta horde mode game if youve never played it offered a single gun in game for $200 real money just to see if people would buy it $200 for some pixels on a "free to play" game. Sts is just following trends these games have started and are making a killing off of. We (the consumer) have taught these companies its ok. We'll pay for pixels u just make sure theyre pretty ones. Dont blame STS they didnt start these trends theyre actually behind the 8 ball so to speak.

But I will say this to any dev company officer or whomever at sts may read this. I applaud u for continuing to read these threads post and suggestions on this forum. But simply saying this is a business is not a very good argument. Your customers don't care that you are a business. They don't care about your policies procedures or youre business model. They want to feel pampered and appreciated. By simply saying this is a business and we're here to make money is kind of an arrogant statement. Whether it's the truth or not is irrelevant. Thats just poor customer service in my eyes.

Finally to those of you who claim to buy tons and tons of plat. I say this to you. Learn how to budget. I buy $10 per month of plat. I dont have to. I can afford more. I choose this as my limit because thats what I'm comfortable with spending. For u it may be more, it maybe less, It maybe none at all. The faster you learn there are haves and there are have nots. It may not be "fair" but I do recall the SL description in the market stating (not a direct quote paraphrasing) you do not have to spend a single cent to enjoy this game those that "choose" to do so will enjoy extra perks (something like that) I would whole heartedly agree with this statement as I did not spend any money on SL or PL when I first started out (first few months atleast). I guess what I am trying to say is don't let such as small issue such as not using a xmas lvl ruin your entire experience. Take a step back consider the people this game has helped you meet that you never would have met otherwise. Think of the satisfaction u had when u hit that lvl cap, got your first green on numa, or killed ur first opponent in pvp. Is it really worth giving all that up?

Thanks for reading merry christmas to all of you, and your families.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Robsta For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

2 plat per run is roughly 5$ for 15 runs... so about 30$ per hour if your good. Those who are farming for gold value should just buy gold for plat!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

All I can say is I'm pretty disappointed, I thought u guys could do better than that,anyway and don't wanna keep whining ,the only thing I want is the beard that's the only vanity that I really want so how can I get it??????

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

are drops really supposed to be every 10 levels instead of 5? 65 seems to be the only n5 level which drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    Grrr they answer drews question but not mine! That makes me mad,grrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    We have leet lv 55-56 players dying at Plasma Pyramid...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengotengo View Post
    It's like someone gave me a bag of M&Ms, but there's a handful of candy-coated rabbit turds in the bag somewhere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Letting us run 4 hrs regardless of boss kills is a good compromise. Even 2-3 hrs is doable.