Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Community vs Spacetime Studios ???

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zeptifyx View Post
    SPEAK YOUR MIND SO THEY CAN HEAR YOU!!! ...
    ...DO NOT REPLY WITH ANYTHING NEGATIVE, I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT...
    well, i'm not sure how much would you like, what you'll hear , but i can only say/speak what i think.
    Most of the things you say does not look bad,
    Except for two things - one of which is your Main point:

1)About: "Pick a max level pls, stop expanding. #LEVELEQUALITY IS A REAL THING RN"
    - Increasing levels (imo) is in fact the thing around which their bushiness model revolves: players start to need new items with the new level - they spend money for new items - play some time with their new items - level is increased - cycle repeats from the start. So in my opinion, asking them to stop at one level, is in fact "in the best scenario" asking them to change their business model ( ;or the game to not be profitable, in "not the base scenario" - and you know what'll happen if the game isn't profitable). Understand me right - as a player, i also wouldn't mind if i didn't needed new items ever so often. but i don't see how it would happen, without hurting the game in the same time.
    (Also, new levels inevitably bring some changes with them. and few/minor "changes" often for some players increase the interest (or reduce the monotony).)

2)About: "Add small and minor buffs when partied and playing with Spouse"
    - No, do not give Any other additional buffs, to any other "system" i do not care about. I don't wanna be Forced to be married. what if i "don't want"?

Most (or all) of the other things you say - i like/agree. (Although i personally would prefer devs to focus on gameplay, not on "how things look". but maybe for many players "how things look" is more important than the "gameplay" - so i'm not giving any "advises" here.)
    Last edited by voidPtr; 07-09-2019 at 05:34 AM.