Thread: Chrome version missing "Facebook options" (to allow Facebook connect).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation Chrome version missing "Facebook options" (to allow Facebook connect).

So, in my adventures to get the free Plat for liking on Facebook, i have come across an interesting point: the Chrome version of PL does not have the "Facebook options" icon under "My Account" in the Spacetime Nexus screen! Thus, you cannot properly get your free plat if you use only the Chrome version. Curious to make sure the screenshots showing this icon were not simply old or lying to me, i re-downloaded the Android version on my phone - sure enough the icon was there and allowed me to set up the PL facebook connect app (though even after liking PL after installing the app, i have still yet to see my free 2 plat).

I am currently in the process of downloading SL on my phone in order to go through and set up the SL facebook connect app properly from there.

This is a rather large oversight, and one i would think would be quickly fixable on the Chrome clients, so for the sake of future players, Spacetime, please add the correct icon to the Chrome version so people don't have to jump through so many hoops to take advantage of your free offers. Thanks!

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

So you can redo this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

same thing here...idk about this type of stuff...should be instant and if not I think it's a scam. Where's the mod to explain this stuff????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Swimmingstar: no, you cannot redo the free facebook plat (you can only do it one time per game - once for PL for 2 PL plat, and once for SL for 2 SL plat).

Freshy_snipes: The 2 free plat IS instant - IF you can get it to work correctly. its getting it to work correctly that's the P.I.T.A. because right now you HAVE to use the phone version. You cannot use the Chrome version to get it.

I made a thread in the General section (its moved down a few pages by now) that details the step by step to getting the free plat to work from the phone version.