Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Elite awakens are a scam

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

So no awakes in pvp? yeah sure go tell the other people who actualy spended cash to get better (including me), millions in gold to get the best awakes possible. if they would remove awakes THEN lots and I repeat LOTS of people will quit.

So it's fair to remove awakes in pvp to give other people a fair chance. But it's not fair to spend millions of gold and hard earned real life money on awakes to get better in the game?

Oh the irony....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nvgd View Post
    So no awakes in pvp? yeah sure go tell the other people who actualy spended cash to get better (including me), millions in gold to get the best awakes possible. if they would remove awakes THEN lots and I repeat LOTS of people will quit.

So it's fair to remove awakes in pvp to give other people a fair chance. But it's not fair to spend millions of gold and hard earned real life money on awakes to get better in the game?

Oh the irony....
    No-one said anything about disabling awakens in pvp; people discussed the ability to lock awakening slots though, so that better awakes can be more guaranteed. This entire post is about how I have spent millions to get good gear, and after 40-60m of awakes I still didn’t receive even one awake with more than 250 armor this forum post is more about finding better ways to have elite awakenings implemented though...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

the locking of awakes can create its own set of problems imo. To start it will devalue the items that a lot of people have put into awakening already (prepare your pitchforks), and after that we will just start to see people with 8% stat per items and stat progression will be crazy, basically devaluing new gear bc you can get better op stats with awakes.
    I thought the whole point of the awake system was similar to opening crates - you take your chance and hope you get lucky, by locking awakes it's basically just turning it into a who can spend the most system and I know y'all rich af so.

Having said that I hear and feel the frustration about spending 1m a day on elite gems and getting salty with mana. I just feel like the idea of being able to freely lock awakes isn't a true solution and will make its own problems. I wonder if there is a way to compromise - like an event that happens regularly where you awake an item and if you do a subsequent awake within a limited time frame (I.e two minutes) you can try to re roll a locked awake and this can only stack a limited number of times after which time if you awake the item then all slots get re rolled so to speak.
    just a few thoughts.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Totoro For This Useful Post: