Thread: I've been thinking...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaddy View Post
    I'm sorry you disagree, but my post was just my opinion, based on some well known and well observed psychological principles. You can disagee with with my choice of words, if you like, you can even use even more words in capital letters to prove you're not raging, if you like, but my argument will remain psychologically sound...

Best,
    G
    Then maybe base your "opinion" on actual feedback and NOT arbitrary formulations. Go to the WF feedback thread and count how many posters screamed for WF to be free, then count how many actually said make it 30-50 plat not linked to boss kills or an all access pass for much more plat.

You are entitled to your "opinion" but base it off actual information.
    Last edited by Firead; 12-17-2011 at 06:25 PM. Reason: removed inflammatory comment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kallima View Post
    Then maybe base your "opinion" on actual feedback and NOT arbitrary formulations. Go to the WF feedback thread and count how many posters screamed for WF to be free, then count how many actually said make it 30-50 plat not linked to boss kills or an all access pass for much more plat.

You are entitled to your "opinion" but base it off actual information.
    Free, cheaper, whatever... Incidentally, YOU are the one saying that I think everyone wants it all for free - all I said in this thread was "free goodies"...
    I've read all 15 pages, bro. I still feel the way I do. You are far more emotionally invollved in this than you probably even realize. I called it raging, but again, thats just a word...

Again, sorry that you disagee, but I'm losing interest in this verbal sparring with you. Lets just say you win, OK?
    Last edited by Firead; 12-17-2011 at 06:27 PM. Reason: removed reference to deleted content

in game name: GIMBOID lvl 66 Archer Yeah, I'm SRINGY, Get over it!
    Totally indifferent member of FAIL
    INHALE RAGE EXHALE VENGEANCE...THERE IS NO FNORD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Free, cheaper, whatever... Incidentally, YOU are the one saying that I think everyone wants it all for free - all I said in this thread was "free goodies"...
    I've read all 15 pages, bro. I still feel the way I do.

...it's no surprise to me that any changes that restrict the players access to" free goodies " would be met with a lot of rage and resistance...

Just my opinion, though...
    G
    You are far more emotionally invollved in this than you probably even realize. I called it raging, but again, thats just a word...

Again, sorry that you disagee, but I'm losing interest in this verbal sparring with you. Lets just say you win, OK?
    Free, discounted - whatever? Those are two entirely different things.

As for the free comment, reread what I quoted in your first post. You stated it, I corrected it. I don't mean to verbally spar but when someone states a gross generalization or takes things out of context (to support their own argument) I get upset. If that was not your intention, my bad. I would be equally peeved if I said "I don't like Labrodor Retrievers" and someone then said "You don't like all dogs." Two different things, just as free and discounted have two different definitions, hence why they are not synonymous.

@ Paar - good thread, though I don't agree with all your statements, the sentiment was there. PL friends is what makes PL great.
    Last edited by kallima; 12-17-2011 at 03:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Lmfao this is a mmo, whatcha want everyone to look alike everyone to be able to do everything everyone else can do. un heard of in any true mmo ive ever played,if u ppl want instant gradification. Go play angry birds and you tube every lvl. wake up ,Quit crying and smell the coffeeeeee...
    "To achieve things that others cant you must do things that others wont"
    When in doubt, ask yourself, "What would Judgement do!!"