Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding 110

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Default Regarding 110

Cinco the cap is amazing i think everyone loves and appreciates the designs and graphics it was very surprising and cool. I hate to be the first one to mention it but its true the xp basis is way to low. The majority of it comes from the quests it looks like 7-10 hours per level at this rate. Many people are asking for orbs which i dont think should be added but instead increase the base xp on the minions by at least 4x. Or add orbs to Ebothranox for every time he is slayed. I havent noticed any other flaws in the new content yet besides the last quest, but seriously thanks the new cap but the average peron is only running on a daily which wont do almost anything for them xp wise.

ELITE

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 3pc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

I agree. New cap is absolutely wonderful. I'd really appreciate a boost to the xp gained in one way or another, though.
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

As of now it would make more sense to run Mega Maze with enable exp elixir. Which would be a shame because of all the the work that went into this cap and I'm linking the dusk/evening-style cap a lot.

Also, Thanks for bringing Black Dragon and Black Gold Amors back LOL
    Last edited by Tpfelblatt; 07-25-2019 at 03:22 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

I agree it would take a very long time to cap and those that play the game for pvp don't want to spend there time on the game non stop leveling.

Maybe a drop in the amount of exp needed to cap to 30k-40k per level so it ends up being 200k to cap instead of the 600-700k it is right now

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Thanks for the kind words!

It is way too early to alter the advancement right now... but I will evaluate the community progress towards level 110 after sufficient time has passed. Considering the number of XP-relevant items that are in circulation I have much faith that players (who are willing to part with some gold) will meet the challenge.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Narrator: And thats when the PL crew realized they just accepted mission impossible.
    Last edited by 3pc; 07-25-2019 at 04:27 PM.