Quote Originally Posted by Azamaster View Post
It's amazing how many complaints there are in these forums. Just because you guys have "been with STS since the very start" doesn't mean they automatically have to cater to your every need. It's a business, not a charity for workers to donate all their time and money to make the 1% of players who are actually on the forums happy. So the weapons in Nuri's Hallows are spears, which have already been used. Do you expect STS to invent a new kind of weapon? A new terrain that doesn't even exist? Slash the prices of vanity pets just because you're jealous of the people who can actually afford it? There's no legitimate reason to complain about these when the people who buy them are no better off than the ones that didn't. Elixirs too expensive for you? Power leveling "frowned upon"? Some people don't have the patience to spend countless hours grinding to the maximum level. Do they not have the right to spend THEIR 40 plat to get an elixir that will level them up faster? Will it really kill you if someone gets to 66 faster than you? You guys need to stop thinking the world revolves around you and "everyone" (or about 20 people of the millions that play SL). What is in this for STS? I was personally stunned by the new Voleria campaign. It includes beautiful terrain, completely original enemies and bosses, new items, and a great new challenge. But since not every campaign is as great as AO3, you need to complain? Please. I dont care if I have a horrible reputation after posting this. Go ahead and flame. But just think about what I have said.
Actually this is one of the most sensible posts Pro-STS yet.

We aren't saying that they've been here from the very start.
They're saying, they've invested TIME, MONEY, and...love(???) to the game of PL.

We're saying: if you weren't here at least a year or maybe a lil' less you wouldn't know exactly the decline of PL from it's best days to now.
I know that's a little bit biased, actually a lot biased, but from a person who's experienced dead low (Mynas Gen) to new high (AO3) and now this new low and the decline of PL, I think I should have a little say instead of being written off by some proSTS nonsense post.