Recently Sts have been talking about ways to make the experience for new players more enjoyable. One way I thought was to make it more fun because I think everyone can agree levelling is very boring and some new players said they hate how it’s so empty. One way to make it more popular is to make old bosses drop vanities and decent twinking gear? I know in Dark Legends the bosses can drop vanities and maybe if they were 1% drop rate they’d be worth endgame people grinding old maps for them. Also could drop pets or other things for quests I don’t know but I miss farming old maps for eggs like malison and stuff I don’t remember the last time I even visited an old map nowadays.

Also, there is no good gear until endgame for players at all, unless you buy twink gear which they obviously can’t afford. My suggestion are mini raids e.g Lvl 10 20 30 40 50 which can drop the best gear and a decent pet for that level ( not better or maybe some better than twink gear to liven it up). These could also be open to endgame players who can help them and gain like Helping Tokens which can be exchanged for gold or new vanities. This would help increase new players joining and make new things to do other than monotonous repetitve farming of gl at endgame.

I’ll be thinking of new ideas and I hope you guys help add to this. Pls can sts think about ideas like this to are the game more fun for new and existing old players