Quote Originally Posted by Dalmony View Post
Possible about the guild becoming filled with trolls. This would be resolved by having "mods", either STS based (the remi and futumshs of arlor) or from the player base.

I don't see the need to be paid in plat... I am sure there are players willing to moderate a global chat for free while they play - people do it all the time as gm and officers of their normal guilds.

The other (unpopular) solution to this would be to change the way guilds work and open them up so that people can "apply" to join. Again via a quest once they reach a certain level.

Also to change the way guild lb is calculated so it is more heavily weighted on activity and AP than on account age and pve kills.

Other (unpopular) alternative would be to remove the PVE kill count from the stats page to prevent players with low kills being excluded from guilds purely based on account age.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
Problem there is that it creates more work for sts & it's likely their time is better spent working on content rather than policing speech in a nub guild that may attract trolls who have no reason not to troll (ban & he ramakes).

Paid in plat was too crazy for me to entertain lol, Apply for guild is good, changing the way lb is calculated is overdue imho,
& removing pve kills would be fine by me being that ppl bot it, but I'm ok with showing my personal kdr despite knowing there are botters, I'm torn.

The drama caused by ambassadors does not surprise me in the slightest however out of all of this id say +1 to def changing the way guild leaderboards are changed would be a great way to try and see how it goes could even try it out for like a few months, however only take off the kill count aspect would be best way to help, keeping account age is preferable, older accounts would still be prefered however newer account wont be so isolated and for guilds be good encouragement to help new person to gain the aps as it would count for more and easier then farming all those pve or pvp kills which isnt really going to happen with most..

1 person taking 3 people through aload of starter maps however can be easily done in 15mins XD

<3