Thread: PL community, let's keep things positive :)

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Default PL community, let's keep things positive :)

Hey PL community!

I'm just putting this thread out there because some players have been disappointed.

** I want you all to keep in mind. STS works VERY HARD to make this an enjoyable game for us. Managing 3 developing games is not easy. They're doing their best to make us all happy but in the end, not everything is perfect. The best we can do instead of creating negative comments, is for us to keep on bringing in the supportive ideas. STS DOES look at these and takes everything into consideration.

STS-- the only reason some players you see around forums may seem a little upset is because of the money and time invested in this game. I have no intention on quitting something that i have spent countless hours on, as I really want to contribute and support this community through it all. You just need to understand this, and I'm positive you all do, it's all comes down to the time invested in this game.

The community-- Let's all admit, we're people. We have high demands. We all have brilliant ideas. A game cannot produce such brilliant ideas all at once. We like things always the best for us. Let's take a moment to think-- has life always come to us so fast and easy? Of course not, it takes time and patience and hard work. That's what we need to remember even in a game like this.

People, like me, this game is my reality away from life and I've met so many players that i can relate to. It may be silly that I'm making a thread like this, showing how serious i can act over a game. I'm doing this to encourage all of you guys to do what's best. Nobody likes a good friend leaving, that you never talk to again forever.

In conclusion, thank you STS for the effort you've put in to this. Not every player will be happy but that's enough motivation to keep doing what it takes to make the game better. I'm sure you have plans and lots to come for us. In return, we'll keep bringing in the ideas and do what it takes to make this game better and more popular.

-Will

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

I understand all STS has done (well not down to every detail) but i know they work hard i have gladly paid plat for may things. I see events however as a break from the normal PL grinding to be enjoyed by the players, i would gladly pay plat for access but i just dont think pay per run is necessary and as a result have not been able to enjoy its fun. I really love PL which is why Im putting up a fight of the transition from the game i fell in love with and what its slowly becoming. Events should be able to be enjoyed by almost everyone, last years 10 plat was easy to get for free. If you want more money PL, make more amazing 500 plat helms, personally I would like to see a silver one with blue glowing eyes. But also maybe add some that are more designed for birds and mages.