Thread: CALLING ALL PRO PVPERS to lvl 47 pvp

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

We have a few purge members in our guild, apparently not all are lvl 63, and precise would’ve come 47 not 50. Anyways, they can make the transition if they please 50 is literally the same gears too. The purge that have come to 47 all agree that 47 is better. 63, the armor is just too insane and mages are very weak there. Here, it’s quite balanced, and a geared mage has a shot in vs against rogues. Relatively speaking, all classes have the potential to beat each class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Olympus View Post
    We have a few purge members in our guild, apparently not all are lvl 63, and precise would’ve come 47 not 50. Anyways, they can make the transition if they please 50 is literally the same gears too. The purge that have come to 47 all agree that 47 is better. 63, the armor is just too insane and mages are very weak there. Here, it’s quite balanced, and a geared mage has a shot in vs against rogues. Relatively speaking, all classes have the potential to beat each class.
    No one agrees 47 is better lol, it's nothing like before. Rogues with high Armor also can kill both tank/mage at 47 too. Or u wanna start this tournament because your friends got the best stuffs holding it from a long time as they been pvping low levels being a coward lol. Lol, OK ty, lol. Lol lol

Sent from my TRT-LX2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stvength View Post
    No one agrees 47 is better lol, it's nothing like before. Rogues with high Armor also can kill both tank/mage at 47 too. Or u wanna start this tournament because your friends got the best stuffs holding it from a long time as they been pvping low levels being a coward lol. Lol, OK ty, lol. Lol lol

Sent from my TRT-LX2 using Tapatalk
    Actually, tanks using arcane ring will most likely beat rogues. Armor isn’t high at 47, rogues can sometime even one combo each other through nekro, crit for 3-4K just on aimed when rogues are around 7k hp. All my guild has just returned to the game after two year break around April (most of us got perma banned). We all awakened our own gears, so we haven’t been hoarding gears at all. Everyone knows 71 pvp sucks.

Thanks for your opinion, but we already have a Line group with about 50 people, only 15-20 of those ppl are already at lvl 47. Of those ppl, many have shown interest in coming to 47 (at least for the tournament), or they’ve alrdy come. There are many good gears available for lvl 47 pvp. Many op awakes on arcane weapons, ring, belt, arti. I think it’s healthy to share your opinion, but it seems you’re only hear to hate. Of course we want tourney where we already are, don’t you want a tourney where you already are? If you disagree with it, maybe go try make your own tourney rather than hating on this one lmao. There’s already at least 8 teams existing at 47, so even if none others come, we can hold a tourney regardless. The way I see it, your entire comment is based off of ignorant views, so if you really don’t understand anything about the tournament or level, please just keep your opinions to yourself.