So here we are again, a new update! Well not so long ago like 2 days ago Artstar, Lilmiss, and Morfic capped, thus allowing pwnies to be the first guild to have 3 people capped. At this time i was in 9000/28000.The next day(yesterday) I was like "yea im sooo gonna cap today!" So, After finishing my last college final, psych 103 (which i did very well considering i was hungover(yea..i was drunk while playing SL all night ask my guild about it), didnt get some sleep and havent eaten all day i still got around 80%ish..yay) I bought some Cashew Nuts and a gallon of water and thus my journey to lvl 41 begun (at around 3:30pm). It was extremely difficult trying to look for a run I will tell you why:
-Well alot of people wants to join an xp party but not alot of people wants to host (a typical too many indian but not enough indian chief problem). SO everytime i join one there's always gonna be a "Any runz?!" being spammed in /g so seeing as im an officer i step out of my party and let the guy join.
-Engineers.....we have the best ones...we also have the worst ones. I won't say his name but I was in a party and this engineer just refuses to heal. We cant boot him because he's a guildie but yea that was terrible.
-We also have a tiny problem of people stealing other people's spot but that was taken care off *cough* *cough*

But eventually i was able to find an Admirable party to grind with.
Yes im talking about you Graffiti and company.
Graff is my fellow officer who grinded with me to lvl 41 (he was at 9000/28000 too)
and we finished at 1am
yay!
So i would like to thank the following people:
Artstar: forgiving me that extra kick in the butt to finish i love you D: and hosting a few runs.
Graffiti: for running with me for 7+ hours yea we rule dude
Lilmiss: coz shes the best leader
Morfy: for keeping us company
Popular: yea /inb4 l2heal but other than that she's great at finding people to run with and a ninja fast hoster
Bliss: for running with us nxt time i see you you'll be spammed!
Thren: for running with us!
Lt.Snake: for improving our knowledge about stuff i wont tell what kinda of stuff *insert evil laugh here*
Telsa: for keeping me motivated!
STS: u guys are awesome
and pretty much the whole guild! thanks! u guys are awesome!

So now whens the next update gonna come? jk jk! please dont worry about the next update
so yea please dont flame or hate i love everyone (but the amount varies)
so now i must leave....