Just gonna ignore the two sarcastic clowns.

I personally like a stronger Ebonthrax, just not like this. All that was done was making every single one of his attacks hit so you get knocked back and stunned every 4-5 seconds. And the Firebreath was fixed I guess. This just slows down the run and doesn't add anything to make it more entertaining. I was hoping for increased mega combo dmg per % of health; e.g. when below 33% health "Pwned" deals 300% dmg. Or something like that. I like that the Firebreath and the Meteors actually deal dmg now BECAUSE there is COUNTERPLAY against those via dodging/moving. Opposed to that Ebonthrax basic attack stunning and knocking back is just annoying.

25 Platinum for one run at Ebonthrax... Running it normal adds like 4 Minutes to the run and is free. Doubt that anyone will actually use the ticket to farm there because the droprate is as abysmal as the normal run. It's just not worth it.

When adding time to the run via increasing the difficulty of Ebonthrax the droprate should've been adjusted accordingly. The droptable of Ebonthrax is HUGE; ranging from trash to mythic of all 6 slot items, plus Vanities and Chest. As of right now farming is worse than before and it will realistically take months until we can PvP. Almost all Mythics in game are from Quest boxes and one was purportedly dropped by Raggador(?). And that source is drying up very soon.

In conclusion: Make Ebonthrax stronger in a way that is also entertaining. When doing this also increase the droprate.