Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: DISREGARD THE OTHER POST —- this is the real solution. ENDGAME LOOT TABLE.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,192 Posts

I do believe you. You don't seem to believe that I believe you. Given how it's set up - it should take months to get a full set of the best gear. I think I already said this somewhere else.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I do believe you. You don't seem to believe that I believe you. Given how it's set up - it should take months to get a full set of the best gear. I think I already said this somewhere else.
    Even with the posts and comments over the weekend your position still stands? I understand if you need more time to observe the drop rates, but a good portion of the community is pretty unhappy with the current game state. I know for myself without any action from the development team, I.e. you, I wil most likely lose interest in the coming days and weeks.

Everyone is different, but I can’t justify spending time let alone money for something like this. Again, just my two cents.
    Last edited by Faq; 08-05-2019 at 05:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Perhaps these drop rates would be fine in 2010 or 2011 but in 2019 when the playerbase is far less than what it once was, this is not okay. The way it is currently set up, it is the hardest of any cap in PL history thus far to drop the best gear. You could replace the setup with any other cap and have a better chance of dropping the best gear.

In a few days, maybe a few weeks, this new cap will become an afterthought - the cap that the community was so eagerly waiting on since early this year. Many of the playerbase will feel defeated and stop playing once more.

You have a chance to fix this right now, Cinco. Don't let the spark die out.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Perhaps these drop rates would be fine in 2010 or 2011 but in 2019 when the playerbase is far less than what it once was, this is not okay. The way it is currently set up, it is the hardest of any cap in PL history thus far to drop the best gear. You could replace the setup with any other cap and have a better chance of dropping the best gear.

In a few days, maybe a few weeks, this new cap will become an afterthought - the cap that the community was so eagerly waiting on since early this year. Many of the playerbase will feel defeated and stop playing once more.

You have a chance to fix this right now, Cinco. Don't let the spark die out.

First time I’ve ever seen so many restoration players disagreeing with how cinco has things set up. Many in apex are quitting as well , some I hardly ever see anymore, a couple who fast cap are refusing to even log on telling me to consistently check forums for them to let them know if things change lol.. I’m on my last string . Im spending a lot of my times on countless runs at this point. The orbs are nice and I’m almsot to 110, but out of maybe 47-60ish runs that I’ve done, I’ve received one legendary Dex armor lol, 3rd tier down. I’m fixing to give up as well and move onto console gaming .

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

As dolloway stated it’s dying already, and I’m hoping you’re giving me an honest response, why months? What makes in necessary to make it take months for more than just a couple players to finally have a full elite set? And for maybe a couple of mythicals to be floating about. We were teased with this cap for months on end with deadline changing constantly .. and what? 100 players or more fast capped form anticipation of how awesome the gear would be just to be let down knowing it’s going to take months of hard work? Not to mention I see the same players on a day by day basis. There’s maybe 75 dedicated players of pl that are on daily at random times.. other than that the game has become to difficult and is dying, what’s the point in letting this happen , I can’t even get into a full party because all my clan mates say it’s pointless to waste their time. And no one is pvping either . Was this a last hoorah to make sts a few grand then call it quits lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Will you please tell it one more time for the people in the back I think they don’t understand what you are saying!!!

At this rate I hope all you people threatening to quit actually do so I don’t have to listen to your garbage anymore. Pvp is a privilege that you get from grinding hard to get gear. If you don’t want to do that play honor or be quiet.

Cinco isn’t going to ruin PvE because PvP people are to lazy to play the game hard and earn the ability to get elite and mythic pvp gear.

Y’all keep saying up the drop rate to fuel your own agenda for pvp well I hope cinco doesn’t do that because that is completely dumb.

I’ll say it again for the people in the back IF YOU DON’T LIKE THE CAP AND CONTENT QUIT THE GAME AND GET OFF THE FORUMS WE ARE BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU.

Please hate on me some more I love to use your tears in my cereal for breakfast!
    Last edited by Chaasivab; 08-05-2019 at 09:45 PM.

I don't know how to play video games casually. I'm either not interested at all or I play 16 hours and forget to eat.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaasivab For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chaasivab View Post
    Will you please tell it one more time for the people in the back I think they don’t understand what you are saying!!!

At this rate I hope all you people threatening to quit actually do so I don’t have to listen to your garbage anymore. Pvp is a privilege that you get from grinding hard to get gear. If you don’t want to do that play honor or be quiet.

Cinco isn’t going to ruin PvE because PvP people are to lazy to play the game hard and earn the ability to get elite and mythic pvp gear.

Y’all keep saying up the drop rate to fuel your own agenda for pvp well I hope cinco doesn’t do that because that is completely dumb.

I’ll say it again for the people in the back IF YOU DON’T LIKE THE CAP AND CONTENT QUIT THE GAME AND GET OFF THE FORUMS WE ARE BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU.

Please hate on me some more I love to use your tears in my cereal for breakfast!
    still typing in capslock I see.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to burntoutdex For This Useful Post:

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burntoutdex View Post
    still typing in capslock I see.
    Name:  loudnoises.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  78.2 KB

#11chars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

You obviously don’t know what its like to have everything handed to you your whole life, and because of that, your opinion is invalid and you just wasted all of that time making that post. You just wouldn’t understand, I’m sorry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

In before this thread gets locked.

But actually though, I think your being slightly naive thinking that this game would be able to sustain itself without the pvp community, or pve community for that matter. Low level pvp is essentially dead, bringing all the action to endgame and you have a lot of players, like Ghost mentioned earlier, that just like to hop on for an hour or two here or there to pvp with their friends.

This cap is driving away the casual player base that is the foundation of this game. You could probably count on your hands the number of people that are content with this cap and are going to farm consistently for the next 5 months to get a set. All this disdain between pvp and pve community is ridiculous, to have a healthy game you need both aspects. There just isn't the player base to sustain a purely pve based game.

There really isn't a great way for me to prove this until it's too late. If the drop rates don't change in the next couple of weeks you will start see towns empty out and runs dry up. As much as you like to think you live in a little snow globe insulated from the problems of others, you really do rely on the community as a whole. I have said all I can to cinco but I would urge pve players like yourself to recognize the situation for what it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

And when game is a ghost town and when nobody wants to play and you are alone in a map with Ebonthrax and cant even kill him cuz you want to farm your heart out for trash drops then you will only have yourself to blame

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

please PLEASE cinco make the drops easier to get there are only ones from free chests in game right now

please listen to your playerbase and help us. we are the ones who play your game!

PLEASE.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to largecommander For This Useful Post: