Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: DISREGARD THE OTHER POST —- this is the real solution. ENDGAME LOOT TABLE.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by water isnt wet View Post
    Why would I waste my time farming now when I said before that I don't agree with this current campaign? You must have missed that part. I don't even know if I can take you seriously if you make numerous threads complaining about the new cap and then still continue to log on and spend time and money grinding it.
    Shouldn’t complain if you haven’t spent time actually testing whether or not it’s worth your time. You’re just sitting back evaluating and stating you don’t agree with it etc.

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #42
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

I appreciate all the comments.

So everyone is up to date on my plans: the free path to Level 110 and all associated Elite, Mythical items will remain very difficult. The XP curve will stay super-steep, item drops will continue to be extremely elusive, and the Ebonthrax encounter is also not going to get any easier. This means that reaching Level 110 - especially for f2p - will continue to be considered a true achievement, the result of significant long-term play.

That said: I believe that the Platinum path to Level 110 is lacking and needs to be reworked. While it is somewhat valuable to skip past Chapter 4 it's clearly not worth the cost. Thus I'm going to remove the item that gives direct access to Chapter 5 and provide a new item that gives access to a new 'HYPER-THRAX' dungeon that has much better drops, chance for bonus XP orbs, multiple mini-boss monsters, and removes trash and common items from Ebonthrax' loot tables.

This new item will be different from other access items that I've offered in the past. This item will be a trade-friendly 'kit' (like the various Elixir Kits currently in circulation) found in the Elixir section of the Store. Platinum users will be able to purchase the item and then share / trade with friends or list for sale on the CS. When this 'ticket kit' is opened it will give the opener one full hour of access to this new premium dungeon.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

3pc

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

So everyone is up to date on my plans: the free path to Level 110 and all associated Elite, Mythical items will remain very difficult. The XP curve will stay super-steep, item drops will continue to be extremely elusive, and the Ebonthrax encounter is also not going to get any easier. This means that reaching Level 110 - especially for f2p - will continue to be considered a true achievement, the result of significant long-term play.

That said: I believe that the Platinum path to Level 110 is lacking and needs to be reworked. While it is somewhat valuable to skip past Chapter 4 it's clearly not worth the cost. Thus I'm going to remove the item that gives direct access to Chapter 5 and provide a new item that gives access to a new 'HYPER-THRAX' dungeon that has much better drops, chance for bonus XP orbs, multiple mini-boss monsters, and removes trash and common items from Ebonthrax' loot tables.

This new item will be different from other access items that I've offered in the past. This item will be a trade-friendly 'kit' (like the various Elixir Kits currently in circulation) found in the Elixir section of the Store. Platinum users will be able to purchase the item and then share / trade with friends or list for sale on the CS. When this 'ticket kit' is opened it will give the opener one full hour of access to this new premium dungeon.
    I think this is great and could prove to be beneficial for our economy. As long as drop rates in the plat path are reworked, we can expect to see rarer gear more frequently in the CS, and prices won't be excessive. The point here is that, as a pvper, I hope that accessibility to gear isn't nearly as tedious -- but I'd happily pay plat to just level up as long as I know that at some point, there is a reasonable payoff with the PvP we all love.

Not that you don't already know, but it's extremely vital that players feel rewarded for spending their money. With the current player base, it can't feel like a lottery.

Thanks for listening as best as possible to us!

EDIT: Would you ever consider implementing quests (like the cyber quests) that give PvErs something to work towards that reward elite/legendary gear (not mythics)?
    Last edited by XghostzX; 08-06-2019 at 08:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Thanks for listening to the playerbase. Hopefully we see more Elite and Mythic items on the market - as of right now, there are virtually no Mythics available and less than one hand can count in the game. I'm not at all opposed to keeping Ebonthrax the same difficulty, as long as Mythics actually begin to drop.

I also think it's really neat that the new kits will be tradable so that free to play players can purchase them with gold and enjoy the plat dungeon as well.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

This is amazing , especially the fact that it’ll be trade able. Many f2p players are rich and can afford to spend gold. This is an amazing reply and definitely something to look forward to, I can definitely see people running dungeons now, this is going to be great !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mastervoodoo View Post
    This is amazing , especially the fact that it’ll be trade able. Many f2p players are rich and can afford to spend gold. This is an amazing reply and definitely something to look forward to, I can definitely see people running dungeons now, this is going to be great !!
    I’m never buying anything from you or anyone that I put on my list from this mess Ggs.... I’d rather pay over priced than buy anything from you.
    Last edited by Chaasivab; 08-06-2019 at 09:34 AM.

I don't know how to play video games casually. I'm either not interested at all or I play 16 hours and forget to eat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Thank you Cinco for listening to our concerns and having a tough skin.

We do appreciate you and our beloved game. Some have the ability to express this more so than others.

A premium platinum dungeon of HYPER-THRAX that ticks all the boxes but even more because you are removing the trash and common items from the loot table as well as making them into a trade elixir.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

This took us by surprise like you usually do and we applaud you cinco

ELITE

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chaasivab View Post
    I’m never buying anything from you or anyone that I put on my list from this mess Ggs.... I’d rather pay over priced than buy anything from you.
    If you read my comment from the other post I stated my “friends” don’t worry I won’t sell a thing to you, you still haven’t even reached level 110.