Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
I respect your opinions even though I disagree with them. Thanks for all of your well considered and well written feedback. I especially respect the restraint you’ve shown over such an apparently contentious concern.

Telling you that things will not change in the immediate future is important to me because I want to set reasonable expectations. I do have numerous content and event plans that I think will be very welcome by the community (and will probably address all of the concerns expressed in this thread), but these things won’t be going live for a while.

Clearly the argument is that if Mythics are not made available immediately the game will die. I take a different view but I will not hesitate to reverse myself if it looks like I’ve made a crucial mistake. The inverse is also true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(Created a new thread because I think these ideas tailor away from those in my previous thread, suggesting increased drop rates or obtainability of the Mythical sets and I'd love to hear other's thoughts and suggestions on this)